BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

@Hooovahh wrote:

C

Sorry, the answer is 42.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 1362 of 2,258
(11,425 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

C

LabVIEW

(11,405 Views)

First ride of the season friday night.  Trail/break-in/shake-down miles, but still snowmobiling.  Smiley Very Happy

Rendezvous at a buddy's place 1700ish, geared up and riding around 2130.  Back at the truck around 0100.

Break-in almost done on the new sleds (heading up next weekend to finish that off).  Mine just needs a few suspension/clutch tweaks.

Snow's still thin... Enough to ride and keep the sleds cool, but there were a few times we were scraping dirt on the trail. 

Real tempting off-trail, but there's just not enough snow to cover up all the rocks/stumps/logs that love to destroy front ends.

Message 1364 of 2,258
(11,274 Views)

@tst wrote:

@Hooovahh wrote:

C

LabVIEW

Whitespace

0 Kudos
Message 1365 of 2,258
(11,202 Views)

I have been well behaved for a couple of years now so please allow me to share something I found very interesting.

I learned about a guy named Roscoe Bartlett and found a new role model.

Rosco Bartlett.jpg

He was the guy that invented the "rebreather", was involved in the first primates in space, and holds 19 military patents.

I did find a nice three page write-up on him that can be found here. He is 31 years ahead of me but give me time, I will try to catch-up.

Thank you for allowing me to share this very interesting character with you!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 1366 of 2,258
(10,988 Views)

Looks like we'll finally get a 64bit version of the vi analyzer without messing around with mass recompiles and copying from 32bit installs etc

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Idea-Exchange/64bit-LabVIEWs-should-support-VI-Analyzer-toolkit/idc-...

0 Kudos
Message 1367 of 2,258
(10,959 Views)

Amazing device, this guy has talent in so many different areas:

http://www.rfcafe.com/miscellany/cool-videos/Marble-Machine-Wintergatan.htm

Enjoy!

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 1368 of 2,258
(10,869 Views)

@AnalogKid2DigitalMan wrote:

Amazing device, this guy has talent in so many different areas:

http://www.rfcafe.com/miscellany/cool-videos/Marble-Machine-Wintergatan.htm

Agreed, but as is often the case with these things, what you hear is somewhat fake, which I find disappointing, because I notice that it doesn't add up as I watch the video. At least he goes into the details quite nicely in the expansion videos.

(10,796 Views)

... reminds me a bit of the intel music machine on display a few NI weeks ago.

Message 1370 of 2,258
(10,789 Views)