BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

@Ben wrote:

That took some work Brian.

Actually it didn't.  I just went to a random thread that he posted in, went to a random page, and copy pasted what he said.  Every thread he posted in went off the rails.

"Like usual the prostitutes from years are acting on my back all the time, because theirs God is on my back !

They try to denigrate me to everybody, because I fight them all the time alone. Now is after me an international prostitution ring, I don't need help to fight PROSTITUTES! With a computer at home will be much easier for me to waste them!

I have to show them the POWER of HIGH LEVEL PEOPLE!"

Although just like a broken clock being right once in a while, he has some quotes that sound sane.

"People are doing more damage to others than animals can do."

Message 1651 of 2,258
(10,437 Views)

Hooovahh, you don't even have to snoop through his post history manually because he is nice enough to compile a list for twitter. He is up to his main quotations #17 now. His Blog, YouTube, and Twitter are all the same quantum nonsense (why is it always quantum physics).

CtIZWedWcAA3LLJ.jpg

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 1652 of 2,258
(10,427 Views)

Guys, I wanted to open the LAVA link, it does not work. LAVA even does not let me to register!

Who is behind this?! The Canadian secret police???

south-park-s07e15c09-rick-the-proud-candian-mountie-16x9.jpg

Message 1653 of 2,258
(10,422 Views)

@Blokk wrote:

Okay I emailed the site admin again.  But it is basically like having a conversation with Christopher Walken, if all he talked about was religion, God, physics, N-dimensions, and quantum physics, while being on a LabVIEW discussion forum.

0 Kudos
Message 1654 of 2,258
(10,408 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

@Blokk wrote:

Okay I emailed the site admin again.  But it is basically like having a conversation with Christopher Walken, if all he talked about was religion, God, physics, N-dimensions, and quantum physics, while being on a LabVIEW discussion forum.

I saw him other places as well. I think it was that we did not chase him away as was the as with other sites. I do not recall if he lasted longer on LAVA or the dark side?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 1655 of 2,258
(10,403 Views)

Canadian sniper sets new world record for shot of 2.2 miles.

In Western PA, it hard to find a place where you can even see 2.2 miles. It would be like me shooting a target on what amounts to my horizon.

I am impressed.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 1656 of 2,258
(10,389 Views)

The reddit thread I saw on this subject had people sharing how far that is by putting the distance into perspective from where people live.  No one did Detroit and I'm too lazy, and I have a ball game to go to.

Message 1657 of 2,258
(10,379 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

The reddit thread I saw on this subject had people sharing how far that is by putting the distance into perspective from where people live.  No one did Detroit and I'm too lazy, and I have a ball game to go to.

Thanks for sharing that.

I checked out how far the skyline is from my place and I can barely see 1/2 mile.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 1658 of 2,258
(10,353 Views)

I think i did never mention before here, but cooking is one of my hobbies. I do as often i can, and i also like to collect recipes from other countries, and compare the variations. I think via the food we can understand each other much faster than any other way 🙂

Right now i am cooking a very basic and popular recipe, called lecsó from Hungary. I just had time to buy a nice pig in February, we slaughtered it then so i cook this lecsó now with a good Hungarian home made sausage, nicely smoked and with the proper amount of garlic and paprika 🙂

As with the case with everything, there are similar variations to lecsó in other countries, just to mention the "rataouille" in France. Ok, that one contains eggplant and courgettes too (both or one of them depending on the region), unlike the Hungarian one which has only green pepper and tomatoes (beside the usual onion, etc...).

I know there are people here from US, have you met something similar there? Like a modified variation of such dish in the countryside? 

It is interesting, when i cook something more "special", the German colleagues run away, but my Mexican ones ask for second plate 🙂 OK, also many Hungarians would never eat cow stomach, but for some reason, i really like it 🙂 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripe

ps: i have vegetarian friends too, and i also like to cook in that way...

Message 1659 of 2,258
(10,329 Views)

... and please people shoot me, if i try to convert the BreakPoint into a cooking blog!!! 😄

Message 1660 of 2,258
(10,324 Views)