BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

Might have to do with the Lego movie released in February.

0 Kudos
Message 1301 of 2,258
(10,940 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

Might have to do with the Lego movie released in February.

All I know is that everything is awesome.  Everything is cool when you're part of a team

Message 1302 of 2,258
(10,924 Views)

Smiley Happy  Dirtmobile!

0 Kudos
Message 1303 of 2,258
(10,851 Views)

I noticed the new look for Greg Freeman.  Apparently he's not only unstuck but that new sig line looks like it came with a new cube.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 1304 of 2,258
(10,778 Views)

I completed the 40-mile race that defeated me last October - the Triple Lakes Trail Race in Greensboro, NC.

I finished in 9:47:02, at an average pace of 14:40/mile 🙂 In an extreme-exertion fog, I contemplated my reasons for participating in such a race and found that I have none... 😄

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 1305 of 2,258
(10,731 Views)

Jim,

That is the good thing about long races - you do not need a reason.

Congratulations! Even if your only reason was being too stubborn to stop, it is a substantial accomplishment.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 1306 of 2,258
(10,725 Views)

These days I only run when being chased by someone with a gun (or knife, or chainsaw, etc.)   Congratulations though, it is quite an feat (or feet!)

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 1307 of 2,258
(10,712 Views)

Finally getting some snow in the mountains.  This season got off to a really slow start.

This weekend (28 Feb)

Montana earlier in Feb.

Been teaching a lot more avalanche classes lately (about 2/month).  Depending on the group, sometimes it's a day spent herding cats, other days we can get through everything and do some freeriding in the afternoon.

Continental divide... Georgia Pass, CO.

3200 miles in a pickup this season so far, and it's been a slow year.  Couple hundred next week (on vacation for a week), then another thousand or so for the Jackson hillclimbs later this month.  Local race in April (I'll probably race hillcross) will add another 500 miles to the total.

Message 1308 of 2,258
(10,536 Views)

Altenbach,

is that Bridge near Basel (I see german advertising ont he wall)?  Was it a one-off thing or does it still look like that?  My kids would LOVE to see that!

Shane

0 Kudos
Message 1309 of 2,258
(10,489 Views)

Intaris wrote:

is that Bridge near Basel (I see german advertising ont he wall)?  Was it a one-off thing or does it still look like that?  My kids would LOVE to see that!

No, it's in Wuppertal, Germany, according to the link in the post. I found it on the internet.

0 Kudos
Message 1310 of 2,258
(10,482 Views)