BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

You'll often see words from singers songs posted when they die.

Unfortunately, if we were to reword your post a bit and say "Eduard Khil passed away. Trolololololo" people would think were were making light of the situation.

0 Kudos
Message 141 of 2,258
(11,138 Views)

Tesla is right:
TESLA: “Do everything that any day, any moment, if possible, not to forget who we are and why we are on Earth. Extraordinary people who are struggling with illness, privation, or by the society which hurts them with its stupidity, misunderstanding, persecution and other problems whose countries are full of a swamps with insects, leaves behind unclaimed until the end of the task. There are many fallen angels on Earth.”

I came at the same conclusions like Tesla but I went beyond observations and I started my Evolution theory; I calculated 98% of people are at animal level that is the source stupidity…

0 Kudos
Message 142 of 2,258
(11,097 Views)

swamps and insects, huh... riding in minnesota last 4th-of-July.  Those mosquitos will pick you up and carry you away. Smiley Frustrated

Axle-deep mud... :puke

When you're used to riding the bike and the power on hand at high elevations, it's unbelieveable how much more power you gain by going down a few thousand feet.  That 525 is scary fast. Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 143 of 2,258
(11,082 Views)

Watch out for the ticks too, in them thar woods!

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 144 of 2,258
(11,066 Views)

@SnowMule wrote:

swamps and insects, huh... riding in minnesota last 4th-of-July.  Those mosquitos will pick you up and carry you away. Smiley Frustrated

When you're used to riding the bike and the power on hand at high elevations, it's unbelieveable how much more power you gain by going down a few thousand feet.  That 525 is scary fast. Smiley Very Happy

It's not called the "land of 10000 lakes" for nothing.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 145 of 2,258
(11,042 Views)

@SnowMule wrote:

Well, yes- there are actually 2 sizes of mosquito up here:

The ones small enough to fly through a screen door and, the ones big enough to open it!   For good protection one needs a cauldron and a hammer- Crouch under the cauldron and use the hammer to bend over the suckers of the mosquitoes that poke through the cauldron.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 146 of 2,258
(11,037 Views)

Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."

Why after 2000 years we can move only couple matches?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa1_EEShWWU

0 Kudos
Message 147 of 2,258
(10,996 Views)

@alfa1 wrote:

Insane Clown Posse - Miracles

Ever seen that video?  Really makes you think. Smiley Indifferent

(audio's nsfw)

Sorry about feeding the trolls. Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Message 148 of 2,258
(10,988 Views)

Since my coworker left, I feel the need to share this "beautiful artwork" since it probably won't see the light of day otherwise. It's a combination of 3 coder jokes:

1) We have a test set that affectionately call "Pegatron". While using wireshark to sniff the traffic, we saw that "Pegatron" was sending "STUN" packets. Turns out Pegatron is a MB manufacturer. Suddenly our test set became a transformer.

2) Sit by a lake error code (xkcd). We actually put this error code into the project for drastically stupid errors. Yes, it has popped up.

3) The rubber duck debugging method

Without further ado, I give you, pegatron debugging an error:

Pegatron Debug.jpg

This random forum post had it coming. If anyone at all laughs at that, Kudos to you.

Josh
Software is never really finished, it's just an acceptable level of broken
Message 149 of 2,258
(10,982 Views)

@JW-L3CE wrote:

Since my coworker left, I feel the need to share this "beautiful artwork" since it probably won't see the light of day otherwise. It's a combination of 3 coder jokes:

1) We have a test set that affectionately call "Pegatron". While using wireshark to sniff the traffic, we saw that "Pegatron" was sending "STUN" packets. Turns out Pegatron is a MB manufacturer. Suddenly our test set became a transformer.

2) Sit by a lake error code (xkcd). We actually put this error code into the project for drastically stupid errors. Yes, it has popped up.

3) The rubber duck debugging method

Without further ado, I give you, pegatron debugging an error:

Pegatron Debug.jpg

I was wondering how long it was going to take you to post that.  I already had somebody ask about my rubber duck.  I'll have to print this picture when I get my computer (hopefully tomorrow).

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 150 of 2,258
(10,949 Views)