NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums

BreakPoint

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Knight of NI
Knight of NI
tst

Re: Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

Ravens Fan wrote:

I'm disappointed.  There is no new information.  Just the same incoherent ramblings I've heard a dozen times before.

Well, by definition this thread is dedicated for random posts, so for once Alfa is playing within the rules. This just demonstrates another issue with having such a thread.

0 Kudos

Spoiler
There is no new information.  Just the same incoherent ramblings I've heard a dozen times before.

Show me some of your professors quaotation about evolution, if mine are incoherent ramblings you've heard a dozen times before.

Something what I said, if somebody else was the first one...

Active Participant
JW-L3CE
0 Kudos

tst wrote:

Ravens Fan wrote:

I'm disappointed.  There is no new information.  Just the same incoherent ramblings I've heard a dozen times before.

Well, by definition this thread is dedicated for random posts, so for once Alfa is playing within the rules. This just demonstrates another issue with having such a thread.

Indeed. Unspecified random noise is always white noise (which, coincidentially helps people sleep). If the OP wanted Poisson random posts, they would have stated so.

Trusted Enthusiast
jcarmody
0 Kudos

alfa1 wrote:

Show me some of your professors quaotation about evolution, if mine are incoherent ramblings you've heard a dozen times before.

Something what I said, if somebody else was the first one...

We've heard them (at least) a dozen times from you.

Jim

You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
Active Participant
SnowMule
0 Kudos

Trusted Enthusiast
aeastet
0 Kudos

SnowMule wrote:

If you are trying to show alfa then the flag need to be on fire or at least have a secret agent following him. :smileyvery-happy:

Tim
Johnson Controls
Holland Michigan
Proven Zealot
Jeff·Þ·Bohrer
0 Kudos

a repeat for those that missed the OP's intent.

So, You don't want to hijack a thread that has a few posts?  Yet you do want to discuss a side issue?

Post replies here: link to Originating Thread.  Link to here in reply to Originating Thread

Why not?

Bad Idea I guess.:smileysad:

Start your own thead on an issue by issue basis

(Now I need to remove my subscription to the thread)

8-Ball Consulting advertising banner

Certified LabVIEW Consultant. The partner you can bank on when you're behind the 8-Ball.
Active Participant
Hornless.Rhino
0 Kudos

Oops

Knight of NI
Knight of NI
Ben

Re: Random Post

Getting the thrad back on subject...

Will / has NI applied for a new patent to cover changing the execution higlighting button now that incadescent bulbs are illegal?

Ben

Ben Rayner
Who is now transitioning to John Galt.. just building Rayner's Ridge
Rayner's Ridge is under construction
Knight of NI
altenbach

Re: Random Post

It could be made to look like an LED bulb with very few pixels changed. Might be sufficient to remove that filament. :smileyvery-happy:

(Arguably, that light-bulb is actually not the most intuitive icon to represent execution highlighting. How about a picture of a snail? The tip of a yellow highlighter?)

LabVIEW Champion . Do more with less code and in less time .