NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums

BreakPoint

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Knight of NI
Knight of NI
tst

Re: Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

Ravens Fan wrote:

I'm disappointed.  There is no new information.  Just the same incoherent ramblings I've heard a dozen times before.

Well, by definition this thread is dedicated for random posts, so for once Alfa is playing within the rules. This just demonstrates another issue with having such a thread.

0 Kudos

Spoiler
There is no new information.  Just the same incoherent ramblings I've heard a dozen times before.

Show me some of your professors quaotation about evolution, if mine are incoherent ramblings you've heard a dozen times before.

Something what I said, if somebody else was the first one...

Active Participant
JW-L3CE
0 Kudos

tst wrote:

Ravens Fan wrote:

I'm disappointed.  There is no new information.  Just the same incoherent ramblings I've heard a dozen times before.

Well, by definition this thread is dedicated for random posts, so for once Alfa is playing within the rules. This just demonstrates another issue with having such a thread.

Indeed. Unspecified random noise is always white noise (which, coincidentially helps people sleep). If the OP wanted Poisson random posts, they would have stated so.

Trusted Enthusiast
jcarmody
0 Kudos

alfa1 wrote:

Show me some of your professors quaotation about evolution, if mine are incoherent ramblings you've heard a dozen times before.

Something what I said, if somebody else was the first one...

We've heard them (at least) a dozen times from you.

Jim

You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
Active Participant
SnowMule
0 Kudos

Trusted Enthusiast
aeastet
0 Kudos

SnowMule wrote:

If you are trying to show alfa then the flag need to be on fire or at least have a secret agent following him. :smileyvery-happy:

Tim
Johnson Controls
Holland Michigan
Proven Zealot
Jeff·Þ·Bohrer
0 Kudos

a repeat for those that missed the OP's intent.

So, You don't want to hijack a thread that has a few posts?  Yet you do want to discuss a side issue?

Post replies here: link to Originating Thread.  Link to here in reply to Originating Thread

Why not?

Bad Idea I guess.:smileysad:

Start your own thead on an issue by issue basis

(Now I need to remove my subscription to the thread)

8-Ball Consulting advertising banner

Certified LabVIEW Consultant. The partner you can bank on when you're behind the 8-Ball.
Active Participant
Hornless.Rhino
0 Kudos

Oops

Knight of NI
Knight of NI
Ben

Re: Random Post

Getting the thrad back on subject...

Will / has NI applied for a new patent to cover changing the execution higlighting button now that incadescent bulbs are illegal?

Ben

Ben Rayner
I am currently active on.. MainStream Preppers
Rayner's Ridge is under construction
Knight of NI
altenbach

Re: Random Post

It could be made to look like an LED bulb with very few pixels changed. Might be sufficient to remove that filament. :smileyvery-happy:

(Arguably, that light-bulb is actually not the most intuitive icon to represent execution highlighting. How about a picture of a snail? The tip of a yellow highlighter?)

LabVIEW Champion . Do more with less code and in less time .