NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums

BreakPoint

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Trusted Enthusiast
LV_Pro
Posts: 3,093
0 Kudos

Re: Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

For those who don't live in or near the Northern climes that have these or variants, the picture is of a Appaloosa Moosa. Don't think it would like the climate in Yair's (tst) part of the world.

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer
Currently using LV 6.1-LabVIEW 2012, RT8.5


LabVIEW Champion



Knight of NI
Knight of NI
tst
Posts: 10,924

Re: Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

[ Edited ]

Hornless.Rhino wrote:

Does that pony have arms?


I'll have to consult some reference material on that. See what happens when you start a specific thread for a specific topic?

 

Also, does that rhino have a horn?


___________________
Try to take over the world!
Trusted Enthusiast
AnalogKid2DigitalMan
Posts: 3,184

Re: Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)


tst wrote:

Hornless.Rhino wrote:

Does that pony have arms?


I'll have to consult some reference material on that. See what happens when you start a specific thread for a specific topic?

 

Also, does that rhino have a horn?


 

Ah Yair, a trot down memory lane. I didn't want to float that thread here. :smileyhappy:

 

-AK2DM

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Active Participant
Hornless.Rhino
Posts: 705
0 Kudos

Re: Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)


AnalogKid2DigitalMan wrote:

tst wrote:

Hornless.Rhino wrote:

Does that pony have arms?


I'll have to consult some reference material on that. See what happens when you start a specific thread for a specific topic?

 

Also, does that rhino have a horn?


 

Ah Yair, a trot down memory lane. I didn't want to float that thread here. :smileyhappy:

 

-AK2DM

 


I was hoping someone would :smileytongue:

Member
alfa1
Posts: 147
0 Kudos

Re: Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

How dummies were Einstein, Newton, Maxwell, Schrödinger, Planck…they studied each day the waves and they not realized that they are waves. They considered themselves wise people for example Einstein tried to know the mind of God…
My favorite is my equation:
I am the first in the world who wrote a link between science and spirituality.
The most important question: Who am I?
I found the answer:
"I am a WAVE and the wave function is:
|ψ> = c1 |Φ1> + c2|Φ2> + c3|Φ3> + c4|Φ4> + c5|Φ5> + c6|Φ6> + c7|Φ7>
are 7 states |Φi > because are 7 major chakras or energy centers."
Adrian Ferent

Physics World have voted for their favorite equations of all time
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/3721406.stm

Knight of NI
Knight of NI
Ben
Posts: 16,158

Re: Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

[ Edited ]

alfa1 wrote:

How dummies were Einstein, Newton, Maxwell, Schrödinger, Planck…they studied each day the waves and they not realized that they are waves. They considered themselves wise people for example Einstein tried to know the mind of God
My favorite is my equation:
I am the first in the world who wrote a link between science and spirituality.
The most important question: Who am I?
I found the answer:
"I am a WAVE and the wave function is:
|ψ> = c1 |Φ1> + c2|Φ2> + c3|Φ3> + c4|Φ4> + c5|Φ5> + c6|Φ6> + c7|Φ7>
are 7 states |Φi > because are 7 major chakras or energy centers."
Adrian Ferent

Physics World have voted for their favorite equations of all time
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/3721406.stm


 

 

Re: Einstien tried ...

 

At least he admitted the existance.

 

Re: the first ...

 

I alway thought a slight rearrange of Euclid's relation "e to to the Pi i minus 1 equals zero" was an expresion that testitfied to the existance of God and have gone as far as to claim that like the fingerprints of a sculptor of clay being visable in their work, that "e" "Pi' "i" "1" and "0" a part of God's finger prints since there are few places in the physical word that we can look that we do not find one or more of those values.

 

Re: Newton

He called himself a natural science philospher and described himself as child on the beech picking up shells. Newton wrote quite a bit on God and religion. I found his book on Daniel and Revelations was interesting.

 

Ben

 

Ben Rayner
I am currently active on.. MainStream Preppers
Rayner's Ridge is under construction
Active Participant
JW-L3CE
Posts: 209

Re: Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)


tst wrote:

Hornless.Rhino wrote:

Does that pony have arms?


I'll have to consult some reference material on that. See what happens when you start a specific thread for a specific topic?

 

Also, does that rhino have a horn?


Ponies and horses with embedded microcontrollers? I sure hope not. If they do, I think humanity is in trouble like The Termi-neigh-tor or The Neigh-trix.

 

 

I am not responsible for any brain damage cause by errant or hard to follow puns.

Member
alfa1
Posts: 147
0 Kudos

Re: Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

“I define Evolution, accumulating and processing information for biological systems” Adrian Ferent

Evolution is faster for those capable to accumulate and process more information.

I calculated precisely the lower bound, the lowest number of qubits after the Big Bang:

min Iuniverse = 15.392 × 10^61 qubits.

The funny thing will be if we will find out that an advanced civilization is using and controlling the information of our planet and of course we do not know about it.

An abstract of my Life and information theory on my blog: http://adrianferent.blogspot.com/

Knight of NI
RavensFan
Posts: 16,073
0 Kudos

Re: Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

I'm disappointed.  There is no new information.  Just the same incoherent ramblings I've heard a dozen times before.

Active Participant
SnowMule
Posts: 921
0 Kudos

Re: Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

Agreed.

 

This post needs moar philosoraptor.