BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture

Dear all,

I was very curious to see the face of our almighty Dennis Knutson. Could he or somebody else who is having his photo please upload in this thread. I hope everybody will be eager to see his face.

Thanks & Regards,
Mathan
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 31
(14,590 Views)

I imagine you are not alone.

"back in the day..." of the OLD Dsicusion Forums pictures were used rather than the icons (avatars) we all sprot now. Even back then Dennis nver posted an image of himself and used the default "No Picture available" image. He was consistant with this approach through the conversion to the current forums where his icon was the deafult mountain with clouds.

So....

I'd be suprised if anyone (Dave Thompson excluded) has ever seen his image.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 2 of 31
(14,582 Views)
It has been rumored that Dennis might be seen in the attached photo.  Granted this is pure conjecture and has never been confirmed.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 31
(14,563 Views)
I'm the one in the back.
Message 4 of 31
(14,536 Views)

Dennis,

Let me guess....................the one without a horse?Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 31
(14,533 Views)

Dennis posted "I'm the one in the back. "

Cool! That makes you a forth cousin to one of my customers. Any messages you want me to pass along?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 31
(14,516 Views)

I'd be suprised if anyone (Dave Thompson excluded) has ever seen his image.

Dear Ben,

BTW could u please tell who is that great Dave Thompson?

Thanks & Regards,
Mathan
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 31
(14,504 Views)

I beleive it was in a casual conversation that <link no longer exists> mentioned that he had once met Dennis. They apparently live close enough to each other for their paths to have crossed.

Ben

Message 8 of 31
(14,485 Views)
Hai Ben,

Your informations are very awesome. How and from where you are collecting such wonderful informations? Anyway am proud of your knowledge sharing. Keep on your handsome work.

Thanks,
Mathan
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 31
(14,456 Views)
I thought the general consensus is that Dennis retired a long time ago and wrote in his spare time a Turing-proof NI forums filler called 'Dennis Knutson'

Ton
Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 31
(14,438 Views)