BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Knight of NI is looking for work!

Hi all,

The BreakPoint is our place for OT discusions so I wanted to make sure all of us regulars know the Kinght is looking.

See this URL

If you know of or hear about any opertunities in his area, pass it along.

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 1 of 9
(7,997 Views)
I most certainly have him in mind...  I'm sure we'd all be fighting to hire our favorite Knight!
Message 2 of 9
(7,945 Views)

I asked my boss and we just aren't ready for a remote in CO (yet).

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 3 of 9
(7,937 Views)

Hi guys,

Thanks for the concern and your support. I have a possible job but it doesn't involve LabVIEW which really sucks. So, I'm going to keep looking. The place where I work isn't scheduled to close until the end of December so I have some time.

Dennis

Message 4 of 9
(7,915 Views)

Hi Dennis,

I will contact you by email.

RayR

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(7,900 Views)
Dennis wrote "I have a possible job but it doesn't involve LabVIEW ..."

Now don't go jumping to extremes!

I made some phone calls to get the word out that you are looking.

Ben
Message 6 of 9
(7,862 Views)
Really, really, really thanks Ben. I've gotten some recent emails and phone calls and if you are behind any of them, I just can't express enough appreciation. I decided to not take the non-LabVIEW job. Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 9
(7,856 Views)
Dennis said

I decided to not take the non-LabVIEW job

Hurrah! The Dark Side fails to claim another soul!
Message 8 of 9
(7,799 Views)
Hang on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
       ......but consider also LabWindows jobs Smiley Happy

Good luck Dennis!

graziano
Message 9 of 9
(7,753 Views)