From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Services and Support: Helping you beat that pesky game of Hearts

Something to give you all a chuckle during a long work day.

Included in the LabVIEW box is a small booklet titled "Global Services and Support." Turn to page 14 and you'll learn about the professional services offered by NI. They certainly offer plenty of help developing and maintaining solutions for companies. However, look at the picture. I guess they can't help motivate that one employee that just wants to sit and play Hearts on the analysis machine while everyone else is busy working. Smiley Very Happy

I actually noticed this a while ago, but a coworker reminded me about it so I figured I would share it here. Did anyone else ever notice this? We thought it was hilarious that the picture got printed and no one caught it.

I looked for the picture on the NI services website for those without access to the booklet, but I couldn't find it.
Message 1 of 8
(6,497 Views)
Can you take a picture and upload it?

Message Edited by tst on 08-14-2007 05:23 AM

(6,481 Views)
Here's an excerpt- nice catch! Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by Tom W [DE] on 08-23-2007 02:55 PM

Tom W
National Instruments
Message 3 of 8
(6,397 Views)
I wonder if that guy knows he's famous yet?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(6,384 Views)

@centerbolt wrote:
I wonder if that guy knows he's famous yet?

Or that he's fired yet? Smiley Surprised

I just found that pamphlet in one of my older boxes of CD's.  In it, the picture is only about 2" x 2", so it is a lot harder to make out what is on the screen.  Marc A either has very sharp eyes or too much time on his hands to look at the pictures in the brochure that closely.  Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by Ravens Fan on 08-23-2007 05:05 PM

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(6,375 Views)
That rack could be a heart monitoring device test rig, no?wink smiley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 6 of 8
(6,371 Views)
Haha, glad someone found a picture. I was on vacation for a few days and forgot about this thread. I wasn't really looking for anything the first time I saw this. It just happened to catch my eye.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(6,341 Views)

I'm 99% sure I know who that is, and no, he doesn't work at NI anymore.  😉

-D

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(6,286 Views)