BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My New Indiegogo Campaign

Hello everyone,

I remember that I saw a post about my $9 Arduino and I would like to tell you all that I have a new campaign and here is the link:

http://igg.me/at/bemaker/x/3915940

I hope you like it.

Thanks,

Harold Timmis

Harold Timmis
htimmis@fit.edu
Orlando,Fl
*Kudos always welcome:)
Message 1 of 7
(11,857 Views)

Nice to see that after only a couple of days you're already at 95% of the initial goal. I guess you're pretty good at this crowd funding stuff. 😉

While I don't really deal with this type of stuff myself, I will send it to some people who do.

Hey tst 

Thank you for spreading the word; my project is now fully funded in less then 2 days:)

thanks,

harold

Harold Timmis
htimmis@fit.edu
Orlando,Fl
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(11,823 Views)

Harold, hi.

I've been emailing and messaging you regarding the few hundred dollars I gave to you via your campaign’s and not receiving any of the promised perks from you, but you've not yet replied to me.

Could you please get in touch as soon as possible? Reading the comments lately on the campaign site it reads as though most people who contributed have not received anything. There are quite a few people telling me that the campaign was run as a scam and nothing was sent out. I'm trying not to buy into this theory, but you're not replying to any of the communications I've tried to contact you via and I need a little reassurance that something will eventually be sent out.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(11,611 Views)

The campaign linked to above doesn't ship until February.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(11,604 Views)

What is your email address? I have sent out almost 15,000 kits and boards so saying that most of the boards have not delivered is very inaccurate. Please give me your information and I will look you up in my system if you want to reach me the comment sction on my campaign is the best way to reach me. 

Harold Timmis
htimmis@fit.edu
Orlando,Fl
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(11,602 Views)

Harold, sorry if you've misunderstood what I was saying. There are many thousands of comments on your campaign, but skimming through them there appears to be a vast number of people saying that they have not received anything. I have come across a few saying that they have received something though, but they seem to be for one kit here and one kit there. I believed in you and what you had to say which is why I have given you hundreds of dollars so far, but as I'm yet to see any return you can understand my nervousness.

To everyone else, I appreciate the link above doesn't ship until February, but unfortunately I've tried every avenue initially open to start a conversation with Harold to put my mind at rest, but as of yet Harold has not yet replied, so I had to look further across the internet to find addresses for where I could find Harold. When I came across this site I noticed that Harold was very active here so I was hoping to be able to make contact.

Harold, you now have my personal email and phone could you please get in touch and let me know what the update on the kits are?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(11,585 Views)