Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bugs, May 2009

R&D (#128859)

(details)

Message 11 of 16
(5,635 Views)

LV8.6.1f1, not checked on previous versions.

There is an error in the context help for the Ignore waveform time stamp on x-axes graph property.

Graph property dialog >> Scales >> last property of the tab.

The context help displays Color of the minor grid on the scale which really doesn't match this property !

PS : I have tried to post a screenshot but since the update of the forum I encounter problems.

Message Edité par JB le 05-29-2009 11:16 AM
Message 12 of 16
(5,608 Views)

Here's the screenshot. Unfortunately the upload doesn't work with Firefox. I have to check with our IT.

Context help.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(5,599 Views)

JB,

You should create a thread in the LabVIEW forum and post a link to that in this forum.   This thread is not for discussions of the specific bugs, but a place to link to bug notifications to make it easier for others to find.

Matthew

Message 14 of 16
(5,593 Views)

Matthew Kelton a écrit:

JB,

You should create a thread in the LabVIEW forum and post a link to that in this forum.   This thread is not for discussions of the specific bugs, but a place to link to bug notifications to make it easier for others to find.

Matthew

My goal was indeed not to start a discussion about this "bug" (is there something to discuss about ?) but only to share it. But I will follow your recommandations for future bugs.

Message 15 of 16
(5,582 Views)

This thread os now closed.

Let's continue in the June Bug thread

Message 16 of 16
(5,551 Views)