From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bugs, May 2008

It is May and it is time to retire the April Bug List and start a new thread. 
  1. Each post here should only contain a brief description of a bug, together with a link to the thread where it is being discussed.
  2. One post/bug!
  3. One bug/post!
  4. No discussion of bugs. All discussions of a bug must take place in the original linked thread.
Message 1 of 9
(8,994 Views)
User reports issues with autoscaling working when Defer Front Panel updates is turned off.

Appears to be related to bug here and cannot be found on current CAR list.

Autoscaling does not cause an update when the Value or Value (Signaling) property is used to update the value, but does when the value is updated via the terminal or local variable.
Message 2 of 9
(8,993 Views)
I hope you all enjoy it and find it useful: Thanks,

-Jim

[cross-post]

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
Message 3 of 9
(8,929 Views)
User reports in this thread that having an array of numbers with unit labels visible and display format to SI will cause pop-up menus to not display properly if a mixture of units occurs (i.e. 1s and 1ms).
Message 4 of 9
(8,895 Views)
Message 5 of 9
(8,878 Views)

CAR = 109768

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 6 of 9
(8,842 Views)

Reported to R&D (#110902)
Message 7 of 9
(8,776 Views)
There is an issue where LabVIEW is using invalid format codes for relative time for all plot types i....  This is new behavior since 8.5.  The workaround is to use custome format codes to use the correct format code.
Message 8 of 9
(8,704 Views)
This thread is now closed!

The Junebug thread is over here! 🙂

Message Edited by altenbach on 06-01-2008 01:00 AM
Message 9 of 9
(8,632 Views)