BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bugs, June 2007

This is the continuation of the May bug thread.
  1. Each post here should only contain a brief description of a bug, together with a link to the thread where it is being discussed.
  2. One post/bug!
  3. One bug/post!
  4. No discussion of bugs. All discussions of a bug must take place in the original linked thread
Message 1 of 10
(9,199 Views)
The first Junebug sighting.  🙂

A dummy sequence cases a unexpected change in buffer allocations.

The code without the sequence has an additional un-needed buffer allocation that slows the program down by many orders of magnitude in this specific case.
Message 2 of 10
(9,190 Views)

In this thread mellobuck shares an issue with the image of shared variables being corrupted.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(9,169 Views)

see this thread.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(9,123 Views)
Ben,
I know this is off-topic, but I couldn't figure out how to drop you an email directly in this NI message board system. I saw an old post with your name on it, referring to some labview drivers for a CSZ Dimension II controller. These were evidently supplied by CSZ but not supported by them. I have contacted CSZ but have not heard back from them yet, so I thought I would ask you as well. Is there any chance you can lay your hands on those drivers and send me a copy? The CSZ web site only lists LV drivers for their newest touchscreen controller, and this is an older model with a knob and diamond keypad. I figured it doesn't hurt to ask.
Thanks,
Alvin Moore
Corning Cable Systems RD&E
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(9,116 Views)

bar@dsautomation.com

send me the link.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(9,109 Views)
It is most definitely not June anymore, and so there is nothing to see here. Move along, move along.

@tst wrote:
It is most definitely not June anymore, and so there is nothing to see here. Move along, move along.

I would have expected something along the lines of MooooooVe along... 🙂
Message 8 of 10
(9,017 Views)
Smiley Very Happy

(9,009 Views)

The post in reply 3 above (which references here) has been filed. This was reported to R&D (4BABK469 CAR ID) for further investigation. Thanks for the feedback!

Stephanie

Message Edited by Stephanie J on 07-11-2007 05:05 PM

Message 10 of 10
(8,938 Views)