From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bugs, January 2009

Intaris

Since you didn't post this bug anywhere else.. The issue for "Find and Replace Boolen Constants" was reported in 

This was reported to R&D (# CAR 47496) for further investigation.

-Hunter

Message Edited by Huter on 03-10-2009 07:21 PM
Message 21 of 24
(4,639 Views)

Thanks,

I thought I filed an official bug report, but maybe not.

Shane.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 24
(4,627 Views)

Huter wrote:

Intaris

Since you didn't post this bug anywhere else.. The issue for "Find and Replace Boolen Constants" was reported in 

This was reported to R&D (# CAR 47496) for further investigation.

-Hunter

Message Edited by Huter on 03-10-2009 07:21 PM

Yes I realize its against the rules to post extraneous messages to bug thread but this is a special occation. Smiley Wink

Hunter,

I want to give you a

Big Kudos

for going the extra mile and getting that bug CARed!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 24
(4,621 Views)

After checking, I DID report this officially as a bug to NI and I posted to the January bug thread - obviously wsince that's where we're posting  (via Email) (and got complained to for it).

The ofifcial line (via Email) was that it was already known, so there was no CAR# to be given yet here we are with a CAR#.....

Sometimes I get frustrated at the different responses from NI support.  I'm  not as privvy to the internals as Ben is so it's hard for me to figure out how to deal with conflicting reports from various sources.....

Shane.

Message Edited by Intaris on 03-11-2009 06:21 AM
Message 24 of 24
(4,617 Views)