BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bugs, February 2014

Continued from the January 2014 bugs thread

The posting rules are as always:

• Each post here should only contain a brief description of a bug, together with a link to the thread where it is being discussed.
  • One post/bug!
  • One bug/post!
  • No discussion of bugs. All discussions of a bug must take place in the original linked thread.
Message 1 of 8
(11,656 Views)

CAR 450163. Link is to the Champions Forum, sorry for those with no access.

LabVIEW crashes when programmatically creating instances of a VIT with XControls on the FP.

Message 2 of 8
(11,593 Views)

As described here, the option: "maintain proportion of window for different monitor resolutions", completely loses its mind when the original window is larger than the monitor and is later opened on a monitor with significantly higher resolution (Just guessing here. I don't actually know the resolution of the original monitor and have not explored all possible scenarios).

The math seems wrong!

No CAR yet.

(I corrected the URL, Thanks Jeff)

Message 3 of 8
(11,578 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

As described here, the option: "maintain proportion of window for different monitor resolutions", completely loses its mind when the original window is larger than the monitor and is later opened on a monitor with significantly higher resolution (Just guessing here. I don't actually know the resolution of the original monitor and have not explored all possible scenarios).

The math seems wrong!

No CAR yet.

I get an unexpected error when I try to follow that link - it is quite a long URL! (I think it is linking to your reply, not the post?)

Jeff Peacock 

Product Support Engineer | LabVIEW R&D | National Instruments 

Message 4 of 8
(11,554 Views)

Sorry. It seems by accident I pasted the help page paragraph that I quoted instead of the URL 😄

I have corrected the link. Here it is.

(....and here is the VI that shows the problem)

Message 5 of 8
(11,548 Views)

Discussed here:  http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/quot-The-VI-is-not-executable-quot-on-the-development-machine/td-p/2...

Not sure if it is an actual bug.  Seems more like incorrect configuration, but with a number of people reporting the same issue, it makes me wonder...

Message 6 of 8
(11,435 Views)

As discussed here, xy graph cursors cannot be moved or placed if Y is NaN, even if X is not NaN. This apparently worked fine back in LabVIEW 2011.

No CAR yet.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(11,402 Views)

February is basically over. Let's continue in the March 2014 bug thread.

This thread is now closed.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(11,390 Views)