From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bugs, February 2014

Continued from the January 2014 bugs thread

The posting rules are as always:

• Each post here should only contain a brief description of a bug, together with a link to the thread where it is being discussed.
  • One post/bug!
  • One bug/post!
  • No discussion of bugs. All discussions of a bug must take place in the original linked thread.
Message 1 of 8
(11,654 Views)

CAR 450163. Link is to the Champions Forum, sorry for those with no access.

LabVIEW crashes when programmatically creating instances of a VIT with XControls on the FP.

Message 2 of 8
(11,591 Views)

As described here, the option: "maintain proportion of window for different monitor resolutions", completely loses its mind when the original window is larger than the monitor and is later opened on a monitor with significantly higher resolution (Just guessing here. I don't actually know the resolution of the original monitor and have not explored all possible scenarios).

The math seems wrong!

No CAR yet.

(I corrected the URL, Thanks Jeff)

Message 3 of 8
(11,576 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

As described here, the option: "maintain proportion of window for different monitor resolutions", completely loses its mind when the original window is larger than the monitor and is later opened on a monitor with significantly higher resolution (Just guessing here. I don't actually know the resolution of the original monitor and have not explored all possible scenarios).

The math seems wrong!

No CAR yet.

I get an unexpected error when I try to follow that link - it is quite a long URL! (I think it is linking to your reply, not the post?)

Jeff Peacock 

Product Support Engineer | LabVIEW R&D | National Instruments 

Message 4 of 8
(11,552 Views)

Sorry. It seems by accident I pasted the help page paragraph that I quoted instead of the URL 😄

I have corrected the link. Here it is.

(....and here is the VI that shows the problem)

Message 5 of 8
(11,546 Views)

Discussed here:  http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/quot-The-VI-is-not-executable-quot-on-the-development-machine/td-p/2...

Not sure if it is an actual bug.  Seems more like incorrect configuration, but with a number of people reporting the same issue, it makes me wonder...

Message 6 of 8
(11,433 Views)

As discussed here, xy graph cursors cannot be moved or placed if Y is NaN, even if X is not NaN. This apparently worked fine back in LabVIEW 2011.

No CAR yet.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(11,400 Views)

February is basically over. Let's continue in the March 2014 bug thread.

This thread is now closed.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(11,388 Views)