BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bugs, February 2008

January is about over and it is time to retire the January bug thread and start a new collection! February will be a short month, lets see how many bugs we can find! 🙂
  1. Each post here should only contain a brief description of a bug, together with a link to the thread where it is being discussed.
  2. One post/bug!
  3. One bug/post!
  4. No discussion of bugs. All discussions of a bug must take place in the original linked thread
Message 1 of 10
(10,106 Views)
See here, CAR is 4I0EE2BQ, I am adviced to check periodically.

Ton
Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
Message 2 of 10
(10,078 Views)
It's not a real LabView bug, but I hope NI will fix it!

It seems not possible to download separately FieldPoint drivers supporting LV 8.5 (you have to download all August 2008 driver .exe, 1.5 GBytes!!!!!!)

see here.

graziano
Message 3 of 10
(10,056 Views)
I decided to report this bug  because no matter if I'm doing something right or wrong, it shouldn't crash when doing a simple search. 

Message Edited by JoeLabView on 02-13-2008 09:00 AM
Message 4 of 10
(9,985 Views)
This post discusses an issue with the combobox and 100% CPU usage, reported to R&D.
Message 5 of 10
(9,947 Views)
This thread shows an issue with Tables, Multicolumn listboxes, and listboxes.  If Multi-line support is turned on and the user just enters a CR, the control locks up until the VI is closed and reopend.
Message 6 of 10
(9,871 Views)
PDA module: Scan String for Tokens ignores the "Allow Empty Tokens" input.

Incorrect thermocouple color designation in DAQ Assistant connection diagram..  Datalogging: K type Thermal couple setup on NI-9211 module 
Message 8 of 10
(9,798 Views)
There is a blinking bug with controls which have a transparent background.
Message 9 of 10
(9,561 Views)

To close off the February 2008 list, here is the link to the March 2008 list.

March 2008, Monthly Bugs

Message 10 of 10
(8,811 Views)