BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bugs, April 2008

Happy Fools day everyone!! The March bug thread is now closed.

As Daniel Day-Lewis already said: There will be Bugs! So let's go get them.
  1. Each post here should only contain a brief description of a bug, together with a link to the thread where it is being discussed.
  2. One post/bug!
  3. One bug/post!
  4. No discussion of bugs. All discussions of a bug must take place in the original linked thread.

Message Edited by altenbach on 04-01-2008 08:43 AM
Message 1 of 9
(9,709 Views)
Message 2 of 9
(9,682 Views)

When i try to open LLB's Top-Level VI without using LLB Manager in LabVIEW 8.5 (LabVIEW.ini has line useLLBManager=False) it opens but in a second an exception is shown and LabVIEW terminates. This method of opening LLBs worked perfectly on LabVIEW 8.0 and the LLB is not corrupted, because it opens just fine using LLB manager or "Open..." dialog in LabVIEW.

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&thread.id=313732

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
Message 3 of 9
(9,639 Views)
Maybe a bug... Smiley Happy

my user is using a keyboard to fill in numbers, and Tabs from one to the next filling them in.  He then Tabs to the 'switch until released' and presses Enter.  Problem - it latches.
- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
Message 4 of 9
(9,575 Views)
The month is over.  Time to move to May 2008 Monthly Bug Report.
Message 7 of 9
(9,408 Views)
Hello Jim

Thank you for reporting the bugs. In order to ensure that the bugs that were reported in the non-NI forum that you provided the link to, please start 2 new threads (one for each) in the NI Discussion Forums with all of the information about the bugs so we can properly address the issue.  Please post back to this Monthly Bug Report Thread with the links to the new thread.

Message 8 of 9
(9,263 Views)

@Nitin T wrote:
Hello Jim

Thank you for reporting the bugs. In order to ensure that the bugs that were reported in the non-NI forum that you provided the link to, please start 2 new threads (one for each) in the NI Discussion Forums with all of the information about the bugs so we can properly address the issue.  Please post back to this Monthly Bug Report Thread with the links to the new thread.

Hi Nitin,

I've already received and provided CAR numbers, here.  I'm not sure why you want me to do any extra steps.  If you need new threads started for some internal reasons, go for it.

Thanks,

-Jim

Message 9 of 9
(9,260 Views)