BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lectures

A bit off-topic:

I've been watching videos of a series of online lectures by Robert Sapolsky on human behavioural biology (ties in well with my original studies).

I noticed they also offer a set of videos for Programming Methodology and Programming Paradigms.

I'll probably get around to the programming ones after I'm finished with Robert Sapolsky (Whose lecture content find fascinating).

Who can argue with free education?

Shane.

Message 1 of 9
(8,364 Views)

The parent website "Virtualprofessors.com" has lectures inmany other areas including mathematics, Engineering and so on.

If you want to get a grasp on multivariate Calculus or the basics of digitel communication, there are lecture series there to inform you.

I can't help thinking how wonderful it would be to have lectures like this for certain specific programming idealy in LabVIEW.

Message 2 of 9
(8,359 Views)

This looks like a great series of online material. Thanks for sharing Intaris Smiley Happy

Thoric (CLA, CLED, CTD and LabVIEW Champion)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(8,353 Views)

The world is full of great, free content.  Thanks for leading me to another one.

@Intaris wrote:
[...]

I can't help thinking how wonderful it would be to have lectures like this for certain specific programming idealy in LabVIEW.

I'd subscribe to your youtube channel if you did this!  I'd PAY for someone to help me get started programming with actors (but not too much :D).

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 4 of 9
(8,352 Views)

iTunes U has a healthy amount of educational content too.

Message 5 of 9
(8,310 Views)

iTunes? Never heard of it......Smiley LOL

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(8,299 Views)

@jcarmody wrote:

The world is full of great, free content.  Thanks for leading me to another one.

@Intaris wrote:
[...]

I'd subscribe to your youtube channel if you did this!  I'd PAY for someone to help me get started programming with actors (but not too much :D).

Go over to "A trip to Grandmas"  (Tag "Grandma")  Once you master that concept you have an "Actor"  Then LVoop it. and the framework makes a lot of sense.  (I did not charge muchSmiley Wink)

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 7 of 9
(8,242 Views)

@JÞB wrote:
Go over to "A trip to Grandmas"  (Tag "Grandma")  Once you master that concept you have an "Actor"  Then LVoop it. and the framework makes a lot of sense.  (I did not charge muchSmiley Wink)

I'm sure that it really is that simple. 

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(8,226 Views)

Here is a good free site:

https://www.coursera.org/

Brian
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(8,179 Views)