BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Champion

I just got the email a few minutes ago telling me that I made it to be a LabVIEW champion. I would like to give thanks to all members of this community that have helped me learn and grow with LabVIEW.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
Message 1 of 34
(14,177 Views)

Congratulations Joe.  That is quite an accomplishment for anyone from Tennessee Smiley Wink  Well, at least you aren't from Alabama.

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
Message 2 of 34
(14,173 Views)

Question:  What is the criteria for becoming a Labview Champion?

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 34
(14,169 Views)

@tbob wrote:

Start here then here ... 😉

Message 4 of 34
(14,164 Views)

Here is alink to the Champions page, note the 'Join Now' link towards the bottom.

Maybe you have to eat the right serial, aka "Wheaties, Breakfast of Champions" 🙂

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 5 of 34
(14,163 Views)

Congrats joe!!!

20307iF8CBB3D0AEB44351

Message 6 of 34
(14,119 Views)

Well done Joe,Smiley Happy

Still can't believe that there are STILL no LabVIEW Champion from the UK yetSmiley Sad

Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 7 of 34
(14,106 Views)

Welcome to the fold.

Be sure you learn the secret handshake before you try doing anything officially, though. I'd rather not even think about what happens if you don't.

Congratulations Joe!

Welcome the LabVIEW Champions.

tbob wrote:

The exact criteria used by NI to select the Champions is cloaked in secrecy but they do investigate each applicants contribution. The existing Champions are also polled for feedback as well. No we never nock anybody but we do get excited about people we want to see recognized.

Now to Joe!

Quoting you from the Excel thread;

"

I would like to contribute to this board, and say it is about time we created this thread.

Here is a toolset that I have compiled over a period of time working with excel.

"

Your work in populating that thread is an excellent example of how inividuals can step up and just start doing it.

Paraphrasing a plaque that used to be on Ronald Reagan's desk "THere is no limit to what a person can accomplish or how far they can go provided they don't care who gets credit."

You have shown yourself to be a leader and I am glad to see you being recognized for it.

Now if you are wondering "Why only Joe?" ...

Stay tuned for future anouncements. Smiley Wink

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 9 of 34
(14,074 Views)

@Ben wrote:

Stay tuned for future anouncements. Smiley Wink

Ben

The news is trckling out. Mark Bala has revealed his new status as well.

I have to admit I am excited about this years crop of Champions. They make the orignal 9 look lame.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 10 of 34
(14,067 Views)