BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lab-BOT

@tst wrote:
Of course, this should actually have been implemented by NI long ago as a FAQ. Laura???

It's interesting that you bring this up, tst.  I would recommend checking out ni.com/community as an ideal place to start a user-generated FAQ.  Anyone can create a tutorial in this area and then any community user can update the tutorial.  It would be a much easier way to create a FAQ than in the forums because the flow will not be broken by having to create separate posts.  If something like this starts, let me know and we can find ways to feature it on the Discussion Forums.

Thanks!
Laura
Message 21 of 26
(4,123 Views)
Laura, the key feature of this should not be the FAQ itself, but integrating it into the search engine. Ideally, when someone searches (before posting), the system should analyze their query and display the FAQ results (or KB articles) very prominently. That way, we should hopefully have less questions like "my two DBLs should be equal, but LabVIEW says they're not".

(4,106 Views)
ben how did u manage to bring that sparkle in your icon?
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(4,101 Views)

rpr queried "ben how did u manage to bring that sparkle in your icon?"

see relpy #2 and 20 from this thread.

tst did the art work for me.

Feel free to reply to that thread with your story.

Ben

Message Edited by Ben on 07-10-2008 05:40 AM
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 24 of 26
(4,093 Views)
I like your proposal tst.  What you suggest should be possible.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(4,080 Views)

pr queried "ben how did u manage to bring that sparkle in your icon?"

see relpy #2 and 20 from this thread.

tst did the art work for me.

Feel free to reply to that thread with your story.

Ben

went there for a sparkle and ended up with a for loop benSmiley Very Happy

Message Edited by rpr on 07-15-2008 07:12 AM
Message 26 of 26
(4,031 Views)