Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LV Picture Control

Thanks. I fixed it.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 57
(12,937 Views)

In this thread Gerd shows us how to do color seperation.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 32 of 57
(12,600 Views)

@Ben wrote:
In this thread Gerd shows us how to do color seperation.

Cool, finally we know how Gerd looks like! 😄 Just kidding!

Message Edited by altenbach on 10-17-2007 07:57 AM

Message 33 of 57
(12,590 Views)

In reply #14 of this thread I embellish a digital graph by drawing circles over bad data.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 34 of 57
(12,536 Views)

In the 78 reply to this thread I posted some example code that demonstrates a number techniques.

1) Grabing images from a control.

2) Cropping an image down to just the non-white region.

3) Inserting multiple images into a single picture.

4) Translating mouse positions over a picture to the screen coordinates.

5) Corelating mouse postion with the object located in the picture.

6) Showing and hiding a preview of the URL associated with an object in the picture.

Have fun!

Ben

Message 35 of 57
(12,410 Views)
Michael Aivaliotis reveals the legend on VIPM is just a moving picture control.

Ton
Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 57
(12,390 Views)
Actually, he doesn't say it's a picture control. He said it was an indicator with a PNG image and since the picture control does not support alpha transparency, I'm guessing that it's just a customized boolean where one of the parts was replaced with the rectangle image.

(12,383 Views)

In this thread tst (  ) provided a sub VI that will let you drag the contents of a picture control around.

Ben

Message 38 of 57
(12,289 Views)

IN this thread smercurio posted code to get you started on customizing a graph legend.

Ben

Message 39 of 57
(11,408 Views)

In this thread Andrey posts some code that illustrates rendering a map that highlights areas in an alarm state.

Ben

Message 40 of 57
(10,119 Views)