From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jeff Bohrer is a new Knight!

Congratulations Jeff.

I didn't realize it was happening until I saw the message http://forums.ni.com/t5/Feedback-on-NI-Community/Notification-Feed-is-WRONG/m-p/3555326#M13867.

Maybe they want you to remain the highest ranked Proven Zealot ever.

All kidding aside.  With what I learn from reading your messages, I would have assumed you were already one of the knights.

Message 1 of 41
(7,916 Views)

I sent Jeff a message this morning before I departed for customer visit enitled.

"Quoting Bilbo Baggins "Is it today?"

"Jeff K says yes!"

I will be on-site today so let me congratulate you on Knighthood, free of the gold bars and your new knightly crest.

You can now sit back and relax.

Welcome to the club!

Ben

Little did I know that the buggy forums would not reliveve him of those bars. I hope you do not have to carry them around for long.

Thanks for all of your contributions Jeff.

Ben 

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 2 of 41
(7,900 Views)

Congrats Jeff!

Spoiler

Now I'll just wait for The Cheat to show up and congradulate you with one hand, then say something snarky about your certification, with the other.

Message 3 of 41
(7,893 Views)

Congratulations! 🙂

Message 4 of 41
(7,890 Views)

Hooovahh wrote:
Spoiler

Now I'll just wait for The Cheat to show up and congradulate you with one hand, then say something snarky about your certification, with the other.

Well, that is one less thing I can bug Jeff about...

Congrats, Jeff!

And now the snarky comment: It is about time!  I thought we had a deal that we would both be knights at NI Week 2015!  I think you still owe me that pop.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 5 of 41
(7,885 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

Hooovahh wrote:
Spoiler

Congrats, Jeff!

And now the snarky comment: It is about time!  I thought we had a deal that we would both be knights at NI Week 2015!  I think you still owe me that pop.

let me guess that Jeff was talking zero based year counting like any programmer should.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 6 of 41
(7,883 Views)

Congrats Jeff!

@crossrulz wrote:

Hooovahh wrote:
Spoiler

Crossrulz bugging Jeff about his CLA may also be a thing of the past soon enough.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Certification/CLA-Auto-populating-folders-in-projects/m-p/3363320

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
Message 7 of 41
(7,843 Views)

Congratulations, Sir Jeff!

Lynn

Message 8 of 41
(7,810 Views)

Well, THANK you all.  I could not have done it without the support of the entire community!

The best part of the experience so far is how much I have learned. "If you really want to learn something, try teaching it!". 

Some assides:

Ben. A brother in wire may be the best kind of brother.  Your encouragement has been appreciated more than your typing skills.

Tim.  I'll buy you a soda in May yup, I have been informed I'll be in Austin for 2017.

Brian, stop calling Kelly when I need her. I still have not received a replacement Champions plaque.

All the rest! I cannot enumerate how often you have each helped me with a problem.  CA especially has given me a few pointers along the way.

The LMB deserves an honorable mention.  I love you dear.  She has put up with a lot of "Jeff is playing NI" over the years. Saint- hood may be required.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 9 of 41
(7,799 Views)

So LabVIEW Champion wasn't enough??? 😮

Congratuations Jeff, I hope to see you again in Austin some time.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 41
(7,796 Views)