BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's confirmed.. 2012 is the end of the world...

@Ben wrote:
[...] stand to loose 100 lbs."

I am going to have to check to see if I am zoned for chickens.

Ben

1. <rant - with an extremely broad brush> Eggs aren't fattening.  Foods with a high glycemic index cause your body to produce excess insulin which causes your body to burn the carbohydrates and store the fat.  If you limit your intake of high glycemic foods your body will burn fat as God intended. </rant - with an extremely broad brush>
  2. Good luck with chickens.  We liken a yard full of chickens to a fish-bowl; they're fun to watch.
  3. http://www.gourmet.com/foodpolitics/2009/04/egg-prices explains a bit about healthy-chicken eggs:

For every one egg you eat from a pastured hen, you would also have to eat three factory eggs to get the same amount of vitamin E and five for as much vitamin D. All the while, each additional conventional egg you eat will be giving you one third more cholesterol.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 71 of 229
(8,644 Views)

The chicken...

Flyin down a county road after dinner south of town last year... evening, sun's going down... i was probably doing about 80m/h...

Chicken kinda blends in with the gravel... Smiley Surprised

Yep, it's a chikkin! Cat Tongue

No idea where it came from... no farmhouses in the area. 

Had an owl fly about 10 feet in front of me that night too.

0 Kudos
Message 72 of 229
(8,637 Views)

My dad keeps chickens around, but we don't eat the eggs.  Or the chickens.  They're fun to watch wander around the yard though.

--
Tim Elsey
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 73 of 229
(8,634 Views)

@SnowMule wrote:

Chicken kinda blends in with the gravel... Smiley Surprised

We'vre reached an entirely new dimension in the age old question.

This chicken did not cross the road at all, but was 90 degrees off, walking the center line into the sunset. Why?

Message 74 of 229
(8,627 Views)

@SnowMule wrote:

The chicken...

Flyin down a county road after dinner south of town last year...

After as in chasing, or had you already eaten?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 75 of 229
(8,619 Views)

altenbach wrote:

This chicken did not cross the road at all, but was 90 degrees off, walking the center line into the sunset. Why?

Clearly, we're dealing with an imaginary chicken.

Message 76 of 229
(8,661 Views)

Since I just finished watching Arrested Development and we're talking about chickens, I don't feel bad about posting this video

Spoiler
Can we embed youtube videos?

--
Tim Elsey
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 77 of 229
(8,658 Views)

Why did the imaginary chicken walk down the road?

That is a complex question!  I Love you guys!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 78 of 229
(8,655 Views)

@elset191 wrote:

Since I just finished watching Arrested Development and we're talking about chickens, I don't feel bad about posting this video

Spoiler
Can we embed youtube videos? 

Greatest. Show. Ever. And yes, you can embed video: click on the "HTML" tab of a post edit to copy in the embed code:

HTML-Tab-in-Editor

Spoiler
The HTML tab also allows you to correct a multitude of other formatting sins committed by the editor.

0 Kudos
Message 79 of 229
(8,653 Views)

@JackDunaway wrote:

@elset191 wrote:

Since I just finished watching Arrested Development...

Greatest. Show. Ever. 

Then you'll be happy to know that there's another season and then a movie planned for later in the year. 🙂

(8,626 Views)