From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's COLD Outside

We may hit 90F here in Phoenix later this week.

Ugh, too warm too soom. The garden is gonna freak out! maybe I'll test the 'air conditioning' (heat pumps typically used here).

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 81
(9,175 Views)

Friggin' hot back home, highs in the low 60's.  Last week i've been out playing in the snow.

Day 1, clotheslined by a tree.  Note to self, avoid the big trees.  (Small ones are okay though.)

Day 2, awesome ride

Then rescue two MN boys that evening who got themselves into a bad spot.  Smiley Surprised

Day 3, recover their stuck sled from the canyon

That crew learned a LOT about backcountry riding, equipment, and survival that night... damn lucky they caught us, they wouldn't have gotten out of there or gotten their sled out on their own.

Day 5... it just keeps snowing!!! Smiley Very Happy

Day 7, last day... I land my sled in a tree.  It was a sweet line up the mountain though. Smiley LOL

We started the week with 6 perfectly good sleds.

We left there with 7 sleds... two with blown up engines, one brand new machine, one blown belt, four ski rubbers destroyed, and my damaged front bumper.  Ride hard, wreck hard. Smiley Wink

And now back to work... Smiley Frustrated  Gotta pay for the sled parts somehow, I guess.

Message 72 of 81
(9,123 Views)

Well, it is no longer cold outside. Time for some fun now!

Sailing-1.png   Sailing-2.png   Sailing-3.png

Sailing-4.png   Sailing-5.png

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
Message 73 of 81
(9,014 Views)

When the weather warms up, things start getting weird on the mountain. Smiley Very Happy

Message 74 of 81
(9,004 Views)

Nice picture's. 

Ship is looking good to. what brand is it?

Learning LabVIEW since January 2013
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 81
(8,987 Views)
She's a Beneteau First 42. Looks pretty good for a 27 year old boat.it was a great day with peak winds of 35 knots.

Mark Yedinak
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 81
(8,994 Views)
She's a Beneteau First 42. Looks pretty good for a 27 year old boat.it was a great day with peak winds of 35 knots.

Mark Yedinak
LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 77 of 81
(8,992 Views)

Mark, that look's awesome! Smiley Very Happy

You must have the time of your life sailing her around the Lake!?

Thoric (CLA, CLED, CTD and LabVIEW Champion)

0 Kudos
Message 78 of 81
(8,978 Views)

35 knots of wind, that is fun. ( if you like fast )

and Beneteau's  are good ships. 

Learning LabVIEW since January 2013
0 Kudos
Message 79 of 81
(8,973 Views)

SnowMule said:

When the weather warms up, things start getting weird on the mountain. :smileyvery-happy:

Unfortunately that image is going to stick for a while.  I had no idea that BVD was a primary sponser of the X-Games.Smiley Very Happy

Message 80 of 81
(8,941 Views)