BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with self paced online training.

I am have an issue with the Self Paced Online Training classes.  It is telling me that progress can't be saved.  If you have having this issue please let me know.  If you have solved this problem can you tell me what you did to fix it.

Thanks for your time.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,693 Views)

It was buggy for me in Firefox, but seemed to work well in Internet Explorer.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,290 Views)

I remember using it with Chrome and it worked but there was some goofyness with the interface.  I think after each module I needed to exit, go back to the main menu for module selection and refresh, then pick the next one.  I couldn't just go to the next module.  But it definitely saved progress.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,241 Views)

Hello JoeWork

I am one of the representatives from the Online Training troubleshooting team. I have seen cases in which using a different browser can fix this issue, but you may want to try these steps too, most of the time these work:

1. Clear cache/cookies and restart the browser.
2. Try a different browser than the one you are currently using. (i.e. Firefox, Chrome)
3. Try accessing the content from a different network than the one denying the access.
4. Try accessing the content from a different system.

At times we have seen antivirus software or local firewalls block certain processes; please check with your IT dept to make sure that is not the case. Let me know if that worked.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(6,196 Views)