BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isn't LabVIEW great?

@Vsh wrote:
There and back again.

Now that we've covered the books and movies on this, I'm just trying to figure out what this is trying to say.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(4,093 Views)
Maybe it's just like Tolkien always said when asked about connections between Sauron and Hitler (Tolkien served during the war) and the general advnace of killing technology - He repeatedly denied that anything in the book was consciously based on anything real.

So maybe it doesn't mean anything.  Maybe it just is!

Shane
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(4,089 Views)

This Ballad of Bilbo Baggins video has some Spock value to it

http://www.maidenwine.com/catalog_02_bilbobaggins.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(4,077 Views)
I have long time ago seen a terrible cinema film. I was told that the book will be much better. I have read it at least 3 times. Together with my now lovly wife I have taken it with me in a vacancy walking three weeks through Germany. The book was about 10% of the load I have to take with me each day.

I have seen the Jackson films in cinema and I was waiting for the extended DVD versions. Although Jackson made some changes and shortened the story it is a great film with great actors. And one of them is my favourite and is looking from the desktop each day.

Yes, if I wouldn't love my wife so much I could fell in love with her.

I need transparent FP and BD even during programming.Smiley Very Happy
Waldemar

Using 7.1.1, 8.5.1, 8.6.1, 2009 on XP and RT
Don't forget to give Kudos to good answers and/or questions
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(4,073 Views)
Where's the water cooler?

I was actually in Wellington on the first official day of "Return of the King" and we actually got tickets.

They were actually sold out (for a long time) but myself and my Wide happened to make ourselves noticed by a group of people who had complementary tickets for a charity which they didn't get rid of.  Since we were so pathetic as to simply want to be in the Foyer before the film (without any hope of tickets), we had the cnance to get the tickets for a pretty good price.

At least that way some more money went to charity instead of the tickets going wasted.

We even got service at our seats.  I can't for the life of me remember the name of the cinema, but it puts everything here in Switzerland to shame.

New Zealand's an amazing place by the way.

Shane.

Message Edited by Intaris on 04-29-2008 11:23 AM
Message 25 of 26
(4,068 Views)

smercurio_fc wrote:
Now that we've covered the books and movies on this, I'm just trying to figure out what this is trying to say.

Its just trying to say that

There what was discussed or posted is again discussed back here. (regarding the design part)

And leads no connection to Sauron and Hitler.... Shhh....  Smiley Wink

Message Edited by Vsh on 04-30-2008 06:50 AM
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(4,023 Views)