From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my Signature too big?

I can't decide if the CLD icon in my signature is too large and wanted to see what people thought.  Do you think that this needs to be in the signature at all?  Any and all comments welcome.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(9,712 Views)
I thought about putting the certification logo in my signature, but just opted for the acronym instead...it gets the point across.  🙂
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(9,711 Views)
I think I agree with you.  That icon does look kind of pretentious, especially if viewed on a page where I made multiple post.  Of course, if I change it now then the next person to read this thread will think I am nuts.  I guess that is karma.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(9,707 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(9,702 Views)

I think it was nice and far from too big (but "look who's talking!") Smiley Surprised

I think a variety of eye catching signatures show more of our character than just the icon and breaks up the monotony of just pages of text. 

Too big?

I wanted toput this in my signature but the forum decided it was too big.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 5 of 11
(9,662 Views)
That is a dagger in the heart of this Cowboys fan
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(9,648 Views)

jmcbee,

Your old signature was fine.  You worked hard for that CLD.  Celebrate for a while.

P.S.  Ben's proposed signature contained six daggers actually.  Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(9,549 Views)

jmcbee wrote:
That is a dagger in the heart of this Cowboys fan

One of my favorite cups is one from the Super Bowl where the Steelers LOST to the Cowboys. I keep it around since the Steelers loosing a Super Bowl is on the rare side. Believe it or not is is undefiled (un-like the Disney mug of the same style).

I'll see if I can get a picture of it and post same to make up for those daggers.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(9,544 Views)
At this point I will be thrilled if the Cowboys manage to weasel their way into the playoffs next year.  In my opinion it will be tough to win when the Owner, GM and Head Coach positions are filled by the same guy.  Atleast he got rid of TO, I never forgave him for dancing on our Star.
Message 9 of 11
(9,538 Views)

Wayne.C wrote:

jmcbee,

Your old signature was fine.  You worked hard for that CLD.  Celebrate for a while.

P.S.  Ben's proposed signature contained six daggers actually.  Smiley Wink

Perhaps if I ever become a CLA I will use the icon in my signature.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(9,491 Views)