BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing our new Community Manager - Lili!

I'm excited to announce that the NI Community has a new Community Manager! Make sure to say hi and welcome Lili, as you will start to see her around working to make the NI Community and NI Forums as helpful and valuable for all our members.

I know Lili is very excited to meet our members and we're both looking forward to saying hi to as many of you as possible at NIWeek in a few months.

I'm very much looking forward to you all getting a chance to meet Lili and seeing all the great things that she will bring to our Community!

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
Message 1 of 31
(9,232 Views)

Thanks for the introduction, Matt!

I'm very excited to be joining the community and I look forward to connecting with you all! If there is anything I can do to make your experience here better, please feel free to reach out to me or post in the Feedback board.

Cat Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~
Message 2 of 31
(9,220 Views)

OK I'll be the first to give Lilli a shout out.  and welcome (now fix the search engine):heart:

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 3 of 31
(9,211 Views)

Welcome aboard!

Now let the complaining begin...

I'm still waiting on a package Matt claims he sent me back in February.  You should check in on that.Smiley Wink

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 31
(9,202 Views)

Oh no! I wish I could blame it on getting lost in the mail. Sorry about that! We'll get it sent out to you real soon.

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 31
(9,194 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

OK I'll be the first to give Lilli a shout out.  and welcome (now fix the search engine):heart:

Thanks, Jeff! I'm familiar with the obstacles of using the Lithium search engine, as I've worked with Lithium in the past. I have already been in contact with them with suggestions for improving it. And I'm happy to raise more suggestions to them if you have any.

@crossrulz wrote:
I'm still waiting on a package Matt claims he sent me back in February.  You should check in on that.Smiley Wink

I will definitely make sure Matt sends that package out soon! I'm not sure how you've been able to pass through any woods without your shrubbery. Cat Tongue

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 31
(9,184 Views)

@LiliMcDonald wrote:

@JÞB wrote:

Thanks, Jeff! I'm familiar with the obstacles of using the Lithium search engine, as I've worked with Lithium in the past. I have already been in contact with them with suggestions for improving it. And I'm happy to raise more suggestions to them if you have any.

@crossrulz wrote:

I will definitely make sure Matt sends that package out soon! I'm not sure how you've been able to pass through any woods without your shrubbery. Cat Tongue

Don't blame NI!  I'm sure the reason is Tim cranked out the last few kPosts so fast the srubbery didn't have enough time to grow!Smiley LOL

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 31
(9,177 Views)

@LiliMcDonald wrote:
 I'm not sure how you've been able to pass through any woods without your shrubbery. Cat Tongue

1. I'm sneaky

2. I strategically yell "IT" when I feel like I am about to be cornered

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 31
(9,175 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

@LiliMcDonald wrote:
 I'm not sure how you've been able to pass through any woods without your shrubbery. Cat Tongue

1. I'm sneaky

2. I strategically yell "IT" when I feel like I am about to be cornered

Since they take so long to ship...maybe y'all should start planning another.  I'm picking the right place to plant one of those too but need specs on winter hadriness, light preferance, the best time of year to transplant etc..  Enjoy your time at the top of the boards Tim, your days are numbered.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 31
(9,160 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

Enjoy your time at the top of the boards Tim, your days are numbered.

Based on recent history, I'm not worried.  You might hit 10k by NI Week 2016.  Wasn't the goal 2015?

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 31
(9,153 Views)