BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting Stuff

Kennon Cotton explains some details about how the LV 8.0 builder decides which modules to include in the installer you create here.

Darren reveals a vi.lib VI I wasn't previously aware of which returns a control's type here.

Another one by Kevin Price. Over here he shows that a 1D array of a single type can be converted to a cluster of any size by using Type Cast. Note - this still needs to be verified in the LV data representation paper and may change between LV versions.

The mug is REAL!

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=BreakPoint&message.id=1878&a#M1878

TiTou,

I think the asking price of that mug has just gone up by a factor of 10.

Ben

Message Edited by Ben on 03-01-2006 02:40 PM

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 44 of 128
(17,315 Views)
Message 45 of 128
(17,304 Views)

This thread pre-dates the "interesting suff" thread but I finally got around to trying it out and think this is worth sharing far and wide.

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=118007

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 46 of 128
(17,272 Views)
Message 47 of 128
(17,253 Views)
Ben,

As I said, there is NO price for this mug, it is not for sale Smiley Tongue

Meanwhile, if, as you mentioned, NI people would like me to lend it for NIWeek, that's ok.

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 128
(17,240 Views)
One of the newcomers is making a gallant effort in trying to make a wrapper for the WinPCAP DLL. This should allow LV to have low level access to TCP connections and to act like a packet sniffer.

NIquist expalins how to allow icons to be displayed in the tab of a tab control in this thread.

Did YOU know how to do that?

I didn't!

Ben
Message 50 of 128
(16,989 Views)