From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indians thread

muks wrote:

I felt the same thing. There should be any thread where only certain pople can respond or interact. And no fun without ben right?

Yes without Ben this thread is without fun. Smiley Wink But MUKS you became a very big fan of Ben as Partha for Tst

0 Kudos
Message 61 of 1,232
(11,771 Views)
yes. I am in this forum because of people like ben.
0 Kudos
Message 62 of 1,232
(11,769 Views)

I feel sorry, for making this thread reflect something else.Smiley Indifferent                                                                  (but i was not the only one, single hand clapping isnt possible)

Soon, people wont find those posts. I have reported to the moderator.  Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Somil Gautam
Think Weird
Message 63 of 1,232
(11,752 Views)

Thursday, i am going to chennai and friday, PUNJAB!!!  yuuuuuhhhhooooooooSmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Really feeling home-sick at this time. soon, will be celebrating DIWALI with my family.

What major festivals are celebrated in South India? I asked my room mate who is a tamilian. He said Pongal. i asked why you celebrate that? He said i dont knowSmiley Very Happy hehehe

Somil Gautam
Think Weird
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 1,232
(11,751 Views)

I think this thread has died out Smiley SadSmiley Sad

nobody is trying to keep it alive

Somil Gautam
Think Weird
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 1,232
(11,776 Views)

I think this thread has died out :smileysad::smileysad:

What do you mean by this? My inbox is about to explode because of this thread.

Message 66 of 1,232
(11,774 Views)

a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Happy

its still aliveSmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Somil Gautam
Think Weird
0 Kudos
Message 67 of 1,232
(11,771 Views)

Mathan wrote:

What is the plan for Diwali? Where you will be during Diwali? Madurai? Booked tickets? Applied Leave at off?

Partha, do you speak Tamil?

Diwali... somehow I ll make it to my home Mdu. I dont book tickets for my journey to home, because by the time (festival) weekend long-distance night-buses' traffic piles up from Blore towards Tamilnadu, I would have reached almost Salem. Smiley Wink

But the bad thing is I ve not got return ticket this timeSmiley Sad, so planning to take a day off after Diwali, let me see if I get...

I speak Tamil very well, also can write n read as well too. Smiley Happy

I m from the place where Tamil was grown majestically & Tamil grew me up similarly. It is my mother/native tongue & my first language in school.

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
0 Kudos
Message 68 of 1,232
(11,767 Views)

Vaibhav wrote:

I agree and support what muks and Mathan have written above, regarding removing this "show of attitudes" from this thread. I would have said the same if not by them already.

Hi Vaibhav, 

I would say that it was "anger". Smiley Wink

Anger is the state of mind that hides all good from our view.Smiley Sad So, after thinking over-night, I have reported all those messages which I thought irrelevant to this thread.

I request everybody to feel free to report tothe moderator, if anything comes in your view, not only those exact hot argument messages, but any conversations reg that appearing later.

I ve done my part & hope best that the moderator removes whatever I ve notified...

But I wish to tell you to have a look here.Smiley Wink This was the same feeling I conveyed in my first reply telling that it is a "bad trait" to misspell names. But it was never taken in the right spirit. 

I seldom type names, instead copy & paste it from the quoted text. Smiley Happy

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
Message 69 of 1,232
(11,764 Views)

hiii partha.......

seems that you are full ready to be at home...

well same is the case with me....waiting for the 14th to come as i will leave on that day for home.......Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 70 of 1,232
(11,763 Views)