BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indians thread

Dear Indians,

Feel free to share all your feelings and opinions and anything you want specially here in this thread.

To start with, i share something to Partha (From here)

Dear Partha, i know you are tamilan (Off course i like your name Parthasarathi). You are from Madurai. You travel most to Trichy (Srirangam) to your grandma's home. You like the name tst. ha ha ha surprised?????

Ok. Am Mathan (Full name). Am from Sivakasi (Crackers city). Also known as Kutti Japan (Mini Japan). Partha, i hope you know about Sivakasi since Madurai is just around 80 Kms (2 hours travel by bus) from there. Now am residing in Chennai, the HEART of Tamilnadu state. Will share more information now and then. Don't want to give a big vague story now itself. Ask more and ill share more interesting.

Partha, no plan for me as of now for this long weekend. Will tell you more monday. Take care. Have a peaceful sleep. Sweet dreams..... Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 1,232
(21,009 Views)

mathan,

Which company do you work for?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 1,232
(21,006 Views)
Can you please tell me why you are asking MUKS? Are you also in Chennai?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 1,232
(21,003 Views)
Just curious to know the applications
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 1,232
(21,000 Views)
Smart card technology. Am doing some test automation. What about you? Where are you working? Just curious.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 1,232
(20,996 Views)
ilink and it has a branch in chennai.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 1,232
(20,994 Views)

muks wrote:
ilink and it has a branch in chennai.

Yes its in Valasaravakkam, which is very nearer to my residential area only. Love to see its infrastructure. Will try this weekend. Any issues? Where you are right now? USA, Austin, Atlanta, Virginia?
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 1,232
(20,991 Views)
Which company are you working for?
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 1,232
(20,988 Views)
But MUKS why you are hesitating to answer me? Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 1,232
(20,986 Views)
None. in a clients place in uk. Wish I had been in chennai to take up all those holidays which you guys are talking about.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 1,232
(20,983 Views)