BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea Exchange: Post your lonely orphans

Not my idea, but:

Differentiate between public items and not-specified items in the Project Explorer

(3,527 Views)

It is actually in the Data Acquisition Idea Exchange, so probably doesn't get much visibility:

Additional TDMS Metadata

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 102 of 107
(3,458 Views)

Before I kudos that I need an example Tim.   I think, from the discription I read quickly,  that it exists as writing a group or channel attribute.  But I do not claim to be able to read your mind.  OK?  What did I miss?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 103 of 107
(3,407 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

Before I kudos that I need an example Tim.   I think, from the discription I read quickly,  that it exists as writing a group or channel attribute.  But I do not claim to be able to read your mind.  OK?  What did I miss?

The intent was for the DAQmx Stream to TDMS feature.  I'll go back to it and make sure that is clear.

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 104 of 107
(3,395 Views)

This would ease my frustration right now 😕

Change properties of similar elements in selection

---
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 105 of 107
(3,333 Views)

Because I'd like to avoid having to write code that I shouldn't have to:

Allow Signal Express users to select between interval sampling and round robin sampling

---
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 106 of 107
(3,271 Views)

One Jeff and I recently re-discovered that would be useful: Select Comparison Function accept array for its Select input

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 107 of 107
(3,140 Views)