BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long did it take you to get to the point where you were confident in your Labview/programming ability?

I subscribe to Matt!!!!

2 years of LV programming (embedded, while almost 3.5 years with NI products, labwindows, NIDAQ...), and I'm still learning too much thing every day, maybe also because I'm not charged 100% on LV (I rely on this Smiley Happy)

graziano
Message 31 of 38
(5,439 Views)
The best way to learn is working along-side an expert. 
Message 32 of 38
(5,431 Views)

It now makes 1 little year of LabVIEW programming for me.
Am starting a new project and don’t feel very confident. A think it is quiet easy to start and make good applications, but my problem is that I never now if what I do is clean work.

Nicolas

Message 33 of 38
(5,386 Views)
Dear all,

Am working in LabVIEW for last 4 months. Now only got confidence in programming in LabVIEW. I read most of the queries posted here in forums. It helped me a lot in understanding the basic concepts.

Also, i worked in a project alone and nobody there to even discuss. Also i got enough time to build my own applications.

All these things made me strong enough in LabVIEW.

Thanks,
Mathan
Message 34 of 38
(5,306 Views)

Hi,

I always say:

‘The more you know about something, the better you realize that you have a lot to learn.’

That also applies for LabVIEW. After more then 10 years I still see new techniques how to solve things, mainly at this forum.

Message 35 of 38
(5,277 Views)

well said KC.

The more I learn, the less I know..

And I fell like I know nothing... 😮

This is a great place to learn 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 38
(5,130 Views)

Right on K C

I too have been using LV for a long time (12 years) and I still learn new stuff from every project I do.

SteveA
CLD

-------------------------------------
FPGA/RT/PDA/TP/DSC
-------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 38
(5,071 Views)
One ingredient that we don't mention is that LV also evolves, so we keep on learning new tricks 🙂
Message 38 of 38
(5,046 Views)