From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had to do a double-take

Is that who I think it is on the IdEx?!

Wait... no.

Bear-on-the-IdEx

Message 1 of 8
(8,927 Views)

No telltale sparkle in the eye. 😄

Message 2 of 8
(8,917 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

Believe it or not: that gave it away (and the white vs. grey background) before I even thought to look at the username. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(8,910 Views)

@JackDunaway wrote:

@altenbach wrote:

Believe it or not: that gave it away (and the white vs. grey background) before I even thought to look at the username. Smiley Happy

"Evil gleam".

The lack of spelling errors would be another hint.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 4 of 8
(8,895 Views)

@Ben wrote:

"Evil gleam".

The lack of spelling errors would be another hint.

Ben

Just too share-  While posting on another thread yesterday I overheard the Lovely Mrs. Bohrer remark to the teenagers in the house "What- don't you like the passive aggressive manner I asked for help in?"  I luaghed out loud and that distracted me from my response just long enough to need to re-read the previous line I had typed.  " "LabVEIW- Spelling is optional", has never been a marketing slogan of NI" 

Thankfully I was able to correct that one before posting! 

If you ever see "Mangled" in a post of mine.... well thats what the auto-correct feature on my phone substitutes for "LabVIEW"  Irony?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 5 of 8
(8,842 Views)

@Jeff Bohrer wrote:
[...] "LabVEIW- Spelling is optional", has never been a marketing slogan of NI" 

Thankfully I was able to correct that one before posting! [...]

We would have given you credit for irony.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(8,834 Views)

Jeff Bohrer wrote: 

If you ever see "Mangled" in a post of mine.... well thats what the auto-correct feature on my phone substitutes for "LabVIEW"  Irony?

Autocorrect describing itself?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(8,774 Views)

I had to check with my copy of Open Office...

For LabVIEW, the spell correct suggests Labile.

Is this appropriate? Smiley Tongue

Rob

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(8,738 Views)