BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodby DFGray, Hello ShadesOfGray

As some of you already know, I switched jobs the beginning of January 2015, so my DFGray alias will no longer be active. I am now, once again, an industrial physicist. It is not unreasonable to assume I will continue to use LabVIEW and participate in these forums, although not at my previous level. I look forward to continued interaction with you all.

Thanks to AristosQ for the new alias!

the entity formerly known as DFGray
Message 1 of 9
(9,411 Views)

Why not simply update you NI.Com profile with the new e-mail address (to lose the blue hue) and change the alias?  The forum needs all the TE's it can keep active.

Good luck in your new roll

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(9,407 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

Why not simply update you NI.Com profile with the new e-mail address (to lose the blue hue) and change the alias?

That was my first thought.  I don't even see a need to change aliases.

NI is losing a great employee.  Good luck in your new position.  Please don't be shy around here.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(9,404 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

Why not simply update you NI.Com profile with the new e-mail address (to lose the blue hue) and change the alias?  The forum needs all the TE's it can keep active.

(There might be some policy because old posts written as a blue member might not be fitting for a yellow member. I don't really know...)

Damien, I always enjoyed your posts and hope you will continue to enlighten us. I wish you great success in your new job!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(9,335 Views)

@ShadesOfGray wrote:

Cool avatar, too.

(9,295 Views)

@tst wrote:

@ShadesOfGray wrote:

Cool avatar, too.

The Avatar probably needs upgrade with a highly promoted 2014 new feature 😮 

Message 6 of 9
(9,285 Views)

Thank you for all of your contributions, so far, hope to see you remain a member of our community. I think you changed to this alias to take advantage of the all or the current media attention! 

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(9,264 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

@JÞB wrote:

(There might be some policy because old posts written as a blue member might not be fitting for a yellow member. I don't really know...)

Damien, I always enjoyed your posts and hope you will continue to enlighten us. I wish you great success in your new jo

There's  always! 

ShadesOfGray

but do not use   an under bar!

ShadeOfGray

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(9,232 Views)

Is that....  50 of them?

(yeah... somebody did have to write that)

Message 9 of 9
(8,977 Views)