BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go solar or not?

@Gregory wrote:

Sam,

Where does Giant Tetris fit on that boat??

My boat is a giant "I" piece! Hopefully it never becomes an 'L' or an 'S' piece! Nah, I had to get rid of it when I made the move - I think it's in the UK NI office!

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(5,750 Views)

Wow. That looks like a bit of paradise. I would consider doing the same but the weather is probably a little more mild in England than say Michigan, Illinois or Kansas. I'm afraid my canal boat would attract tornadoes as frequently as trailer parks attract tornadoes.

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
Message 12 of 14
(5,697 Views)

@PaulG. wrote:

Wow. That looks like a bit of paradise. I would consider doing the same but the weather is probably a little more mild in England than say Michigan, Illinois or Kansas. I'm afraid my canal boat would attract tornadoes as frequently as trailer parks attract tornadoes.

We purchased a used side-by-side for my sonn some 7 years ago. Not in a trailer park mind you. Your post reminded me of an old Simpsons episode where the sing at the entry to a trailer park read "1 weeks since the last tordadoe".

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 13 of 14
(5,690 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

@Gregory wrote:

Sam,

Where does Giant Tetris fit on that boat??

And here I thought the boats were the Giant Tetris.

You should see what happens when a row gets full of boat/tetris pieces ... spectecular! 😉

Message 14 of 14
(5,607 Views)