BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get your five-star ratings here!

I will enusre that evryone that replies to the thread looking for feed-back on the LV Known Issues list. will get at least one five-star rating.

All you have to do is reply to that thread and share your thoughts.

Thank you!

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 1 of 6
(6,856 Views)

Ben wrote:
I will enusre that evryone that replies to the thread looking for feed-back on the LV Known Issues list. will get at least one five-star rating.

All you have to do is reply to that thread and share your thoughts.

Thank you!

Ben

Then shouldn't your message be "Get your five-star ratings THERE."  Smiley Wink
It seems like anyone posting to this thread HERE should be getting 5 star ratings. 

Since you are asking for it,  I tossed you 5.Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 6
(6,850 Views)
Ben are u feeling LV Known Issues list.  is getting a very less hit rate? Just by giving a suitable heading i think it can be improved. For me it is a grt idea.
Message 3 of 6
(6,834 Views)
Thanks Ben... the 5 star carrot got me there.... I hadn't looked at it before, very useful.Smiley Happy
SteveA
CLD

-------------------------------------
FPGA/RT/PDA/TP/DSC
-------------------------------------
Message 4 of 6
(6,810 Views)
I had a quick look immediately after it was posted.  This thread was a good reason to re-visit and read the interesting comments.

R
Message 5 of 6
(6,775 Views)
Thanx ben hadnt for this thread i wouldnt have had a detailed seriuos  look at that thread.
Message 6 of 6
(6,751 Views)