BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funny threads

@altenbach wrote:

Jeff·Þ·Bohrer wrote: And really......  how long have you measued your proficiency that way?... With a TLA or an XTLA?

All I really need is a OLA (One letter acronym):  C

Spoiler
(stands for something that ends with "hampion" :D)

Actually, that is a TLA: LC

And you really can't use that to measure proficiency (as much as we all want to).  Leah, as sweet as she is, is a LC and she doesn't do any LabVIEW programming.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 411 of 537
(10,806 Views)

The red text was after it was edited to remove the photo of the driver's license...  It was good that the moderators took that image away.. 

Yikes...  I don't even want to think of the trouble that would have caused...

0 Kudos
Message 412 of 537
(10,784 Views)

@altenbach wrote:
a short acronym starting with CL.... 😄

It's lucky NI use developer and not programmer in their certification names 😛

Being able to say "I worked hard on getting my CLAD" is so much safer. (Note: I can't actually say that as I have no NI certification)

Message 413 of 537
(10,762 Views)

and we thought he was "horn"LESS!

Applause applause applause.....

Spoiler
Hold it... am I clapping?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 414 of 537
(10,756 Views)

Thought this was funny.

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
Message 415 of 537
(10,667 Views)

This code has been tickling my funny-bone for a two days now.

"Captain" missed something rather basic about events and synch functions and the output is by far some of the most ridiculous code I've seen.  Its Friday Enjoy it!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 416 of 537
(10,567 Views)
PaulG:
I enjoyed reading that thread. Still laughing thinking about Dennis reply.
-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 417 of 537
(10,547 Views)

Another one of those who just won't give it a try.  Even though all that is needed is a simple multiply or divide (depending on which way in the equation they want to go).  We suspect homework...

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/ohmmeter/td-p/2886268/highlight/false

Curious to see how long it takes them to realize I gave them a VI with no block diagram...Smiley Surprised

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 418 of 537
(10,420 Views)

I saw this one, and thought Crossrulz shows amazing patience and restraint whilst try to make sense of the question. Nice twist at the end though! I was amused by post 18 where Crossrulz was given instructions on how to Save for Previous Version. Smiley LOL

0 Kudos
Message 419 of 537
(10,397 Views)

@sebster wrote:

I was amused by post 18 where Crossrulz was given instructions on how to Save for Previous Version. Smiley LOL

I about lost it with that one.  They know how to save for previous, but can't figure out how to do something so simple in the code.  I almost told them off on that one.  But decided to just leave my comments blank and leave them a password protected VI.  I really hope they read the VI description...

Spoiler
Allows the user to adjust the resistance with a dial and get the corresponding I-V curve.

Because we are dealing with V=IR, the curve will always be a straight line and is quite boring.

Assuming this is a homework problem and the original poster did not show any interest in trying to do it themselves, I am supplying this VI with with password protection.  This means that the VI will not be editable and can only be used as is.  Furthermore, the block diagram will not be able to be seen.

Thread from ni.com: http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/ohmmeter/td-p/2886268

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 420 of 537
(10,374 Views)