From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find a beeline in a log log scale :)

Maybe this warrents another thread for "Latent Kudos" but, heck, a FAQs copy gets another Kudos today. Smiley Very Happy  And my posting count has been lowered by meetings I needed to attend without my own wifi connection.  (I believe a majority of Knights were also attending)

The "New" notifications do have some use.  I don't even want to know how the kudoser searched to find that!  (I hope it was from my tag cloud)

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(2,763 Views)

Nobody cares about complicated math concepts such as ratios. Posting more increases the absolute count as well as the chance of kudos. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(2,754 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

Nobody cares about complicated math concepts such as ratios. Posting more increases the absolute count as well as the chance of kudos. 😄

Reminds me of this video, flawless logic.

Also, can I make embedded videos smaller? I tried messing with the HTML but couldn't get that to work.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
Message 23 of 26
(2,748 Views)
Spoiler

just resize it Matt,  Hmmmm I guess you can't resize it-  You should talk to Lili, But you can hide it in a spoiler

I haven't "Rick Rolled" anyone for years- Thanks Matt

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(2,740 Views)

Jacobson wrote: Also, can I make embedded videos smaller? I tried messing with the HTML but couldn't get that to work.

This is a known bug as reported here. A workaround is to insert the iframe embed code for the YouTube video onto the HTML view of the post. This will display the video at a smaller size as defined by the width and height in the code.

~~~~~~~~~
Message 25 of 26
(2,717 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

If you were selling cookies door to door, you would be looking at your ratio to judge your performance as well. (smiley-wink)

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(2,709 Views)