BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dennis tops 8K !

Congratulations and thank you Dennis!

Please refer to my previous SEVEN SIX (we missed one because the forum conversion) acks for you amazing effort.

Something that makes this accomplishment noteworthy is that you are only 422 and replies short of surpassing the next two closest contributors PUT TOGETHER!

So from #2* to #1 I solute you!

Ben

#2* This is a temporary condition that will soon be corrected by Christian when he assumes his rightful position as #2. Warning Christian: The most important function performed by #2 is to make sure that #1 never doubles your total.

Smiley Wink 
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 1 of 41
(20,016 Views)
8k and counting, pfew. Congratulations and many thanks for your inspiring and help!

Ton
Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
Message 2 of 41
(19,979 Views)

congratulations to you and to NI. amazing!

Message 3 of 41
(19,958 Views)

Quite an achievement Dennis!  My hat's off to you.

Message 4 of 41
(19,946 Views)

Dennis,

Wow, 8000!

Your posts rock! I love how you take the time to answer all questions, from easy to complex. You are a HUGE help to the LabVIEW community.

Please keep it up!

B Spears

Message 5 of 41
(19,939 Views)
Yikes!  Can I even count that high!?  Congrats and thanks for all your valuable insight on the forums!!  It is greatly appreciated!
Chris R.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Message 6 of 41
(19,930 Views)
Congratulations Dennis! 😄

The problem is that you're statistically too far outside the bulk of the contributors that 8000 contributions must be rejected as an outlier. It simply cannot be! 😮
Message 7 of 41
(19,914 Views)
Congrats Dennis!

Very well done. Won't be long till we need another digit to count your forum posts. Keep up the great community support!

-Matt S.

LabVIEW Integration Engineer with experience in LabVIEW Real-Time, LabVIEW FPGA, DAQ, Machine Vision, as well as C/C++. CLAD, working on CLD and CLA.
Message 8 of 41
(19,895 Views)
Felicidades (Congratulations) Dennis! I hope you get 8k more forums.

Message Edited by BeCeGa on 07-31-2006 12:55 PM

Benjamin C
Principal Systems Engineer // CLA // CLED
Message 9 of 41
(19,893 Views)
Holy cow that's awesome!  Congrats and thanks Dennis! 
Message 10 of 41
(19,885 Views)