BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a PC application with LabVIEW

Is there a forum or group that discusses (and might have examples of) LV created applications?

Example: a spreadsheet written in LV

Example of what I want to do: leave a window open and "on top" to show what will happen if a "multi-mode mouse" is left, center or right clicked..... Yes, if the user changes mode, left, center, right and even thumb-wheel will do different things.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,408 Views)

It sounds like you want something custom.  If you are looking for examples launch the example finder by going to Help >> Find Examples, or search the forums.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,375 Views)

There's no place I know that's dedicated to posting and reviewing applications (I doubt there are many programming languages in the world which have such a forum, unless it's something like Mindstorms), but you can certainly interact with people on these topics here, in the LabVIEW board, on the LAVA forums or on relevant groups in the NI communities area. There are certainly many examples of applications that people posted (games, utilities, etc.), but I don't know of a place that collects them. The LabVIEW Tools Network has some tools. The LAVA code repository has some others. There are a bunch of projects on Github.

Of course, if you have specific questions, you can search to see if they have already been asked and if you can't solve your problem, ask them. In the case of the example you posted, it sounds like you might want a floating VI and the mouse input VIs.