From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations Sir Ray

Ray.R wrote:

Thanks for remembering my old nick..  Ah those were the good old "crazy" days.  It was a fun competition back then... it's serious now.. 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄  LOL!

You're right..  I remember back in the early days of posting questions..  It was almost scary..  😮  I'm glad the forum lightened up..  Seems like the amount of sharing has grown exponentially.  I'm learing more than I am posting these days.  🙂

Thanks to the forums giants of old and NI's commitment to "LabVIEW Everywhere", graphical system development has become main stream (e.g. FIRST).  With that expansion have come some real domain power hitters.  [Ref. "scary":  Appreciate the confirmation.  Seems like at some point everybody discovered there's flesh and blood (even other folks with families) behind each of those avatars. :D]

Certified LabVIEW Architect
TestScript: Free Python/LabVIEW Connector

One global to rule them all,
One double-click to find them,
One interface to bring them all
and in the panel bind them.
Message 81 of 86
(2,863 Views)

@tst wrote:

I see you're putting in a nice effort towards 20K 😉

It's a long way to that next 10K..  😉

Spoiler
That plus I needed the extra kudos 😄
0 Kudos
Message 82 of 86
(2,842 Views)

Haven't been on in awhile...apologies for the late congratulations.

So I'll put it in big letters.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

And it's even pink, to make it that much more congratulatory.

Better late than never, right?

Seriously, reading your posts is always a pleasure and I look forward to 10k more.  🙂

Message 83 of 86
(2,809 Views)

Thanks Diane, 

It's never late to hear (read) from you.  We were missing you on these forums. 🙂

I don't know about another 10K posts..  Depends on how busy I will be 😄

0 Kudos
Message 84 of 86
(2,796 Views)

Congratulations Ray!

I did not find time to login to the forum nowadays and miss reading your posts.. Keep up your good work 🙂

Mathan

Message 85 of 86
(2,734 Views)

Thanks Mathan,

I fully understand.  I have windows where I post like a madman, only to quiet down because I'm super busy!

We also miss reading your posts! 

🐵

Message 86 of 86
(2,708 Views)