BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations Ravens Fan

Dear champions,  Smiley Very Happy

Please join me in congratulating yet another Enthusiast, Ravens Fan. Smiley Wink

He had just 1 more post to become enthusiast.....

He did a good job, patiently answering all the doubts and helping a lot especially to the newcomers.

Thanks Ravens Fan,

Mathan
Message 1 of 27
(10,193 Views)

Ravens fan,You have def been a top contributor and thanx for all the help.One to go bfore you join the elite band.Advanced congratulations!!!Smiley Surprised

Well i am searching for an appropriate icon from ben's list.Will get back when u have posted THAT msg!!!!

Message 2 of 27
(10,174 Views)
Congratulations Ravens Fan,

You are definitely a valued source of information.  Thanks for all of your help in the past and future
Jim

LV 2020
Message 3 of 27
(10,164 Views)

I hade to wait all morning but eventually Ravens Fan found suitable use of of that 2K reply.

Congrauulations Ravens Fan!

Your posts are not only helpful but you seem to a great sport. SO concidering the occation I'll break my own rule just for you.

Go Ravens!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 4 of 27
(10,144 Views)
Thanks, Ben.  And thanks to you all.  I realized I was at 1999, and I was waiting to find a good thread to make a reply to for #2000.   Something that would be prolific and profound.  Getting a "Go Ravens" from a former Baltimorean I felt was a good reason.  Participating in these forums is almost addictive, and I feel I've learned quite a bit by reading the replies, especially from Ben, Yair, Christian, Dennis, JLV, Smercurio, and getting a chance to help others solve their problems helps teach me some things as well.
Message 5 of 27
(10,134 Views)

Ben wrote:

Go Ravens!

So much for posting that. I find professional sport boring (and American football is no exception), so it wouldn't even have hurt me.

I guess I'm left with congratulations. Keep posting like that and you'll be overtaking JLV in no time. Smiley Very Happy

P.S. Yes, it can be addictive, but at least it's a good addiction and it improves your own skills.

This was about sports??? 😮

Tells you how much I know. I always thougth the user name was about appreciation of a poem by E. A. Poe. 😄

Congratulations to the 2K! 🙂
Message 7 of 27
(10,102 Views)
" I always thougth the user name was about appreciation of a poem by E. A. Poe."

So now that you brought up Edgar...

What always bugged me about that poem was the light was on the table, the raven up in a noock in the wall and the shadow was on the floor.

Oh yes and his poen Anabelle Lee (?) was great!

Yes American Footbal could be boring (but nver as bad as basball) but once I learned to watch the wrestling matches that occur in the trenches I was hooked. A group of good friends combined with the local beer makes it even better.

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 8 of 27
(10,099 Views)
Hi Ravens Fan,
Congratulations to the 2K!

Mike
Message 9 of 27
(10,094 Views)

Congratulations for the 2K. 

Benjamin C
Principal Systems Engineer // CLA // CLED
Message 10 of 27
(10,091 Views)