From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations Joe LabVIEW, 5K!

Hi Ray,

I just noticed while browsing my thread that you have the red bar in the middle now.  Congratulations on reaching the 5K zealot mark!

By my calculations, it was this thread that put you over the top.

As I said before, you are one of the poster's whose messages are always worth reading and learning from.

-Bill
Message 1 of 38
(11,795 Views)

Dear JLV, Ray, Joe, JoeLabVIEW, R,,,,,,

Very happy to wish you. I saw your posts in each and every board. You gave excellent suggestions in most of the thread. Also i was very much impressed by your post of emoticons, smileys, icons......

Wish you all the very best to become KNIGHT soon.....

Mathan
Message 2 of 38
(11,789 Views)
Congratulations Ray on becoming a zealous vetran.Though now officially proclaimed ,You were always that and more..............................

Just matter of mmonths before you become the next knight!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised
Message 3 of 38
(11,781 Views)

Well I have to admit I missed that one coming.

Congratulations Ray! You have timed this perfectly such that we will not miss ( Smiley Wink ) Christian leaving our group for Knighthood himself.

Your brother in wire,

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 4 of 38
(11,778 Views)

Hi Ray,

Congratulations to the 5K! Smiley Happy

Mike

Message 5 of 38
(11,768 Views)

Hey Ray,

How could I continue to stay in Hibernation and miss this landmark event?? Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations Sir Smiley Happy

Have always been a fan of yours  Smiley Happy

All the very best to you

Message 6 of 38
(11,766 Views)
HOHO ! 5K to JLV!

big congratulations - you have been one of my LV forum mentors, and i expect no less in the future!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wires...
Message 7 of 38
(11,759 Views)

Sorry, Ray... Couldn't resist... Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by smercurio_fc on 08-05-2008 11:05 AM
Message 8 of 38
(11,742 Views)
Congrats RayR!

Your contributions to the forum are always top-notch Smiley Very Happy

We sure do miss you at NIWeek!

Regards,
Laura
Message 9 of 38
(11,736 Views)
5000 congratulations Ray!

I wrote a small program for you. Too bad we both did not make it to Austin this year. Last year was fun. 😄

Message Edited by altenbach on 08-05-2008 09:21 AM
Download All
Message 10 of 38
(11,732 Views)