BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations BEN!!

For those of you who missed it here http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=BreakPoint&message.id=6974#M6974 (second part ),  Ben is a newly minted Grandpappy!  Congratulations to the Rayner family.  Ben, there is still time to go out and buy that LEGO Mindstorms set for baby's first Christmas!
Message 1 of 16
(10,978 Views)

Hearty congrats Ben.....

Looking more and more from you..... Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 16
(10,960 Views)

Thanks!

In the excitiment of meeting her I did not get any pictures except one from my son's cell phone. Her is a picture of her at 21 hours old.

Ben

Message Edited by Ben on 12-19-2008 08:14 AM
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 3 of 16
(10,936 Views)

Ben:

Congrats "G"Dad! And a Merry Christmas too!

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 4 of 16
(10,927 Views)

Ben,

Thanks for the pic.  Looks like Christmas came a little early this year.

Message 5 of 16
(10,912 Views)

Congratulations Ben,

but I miss the familiarly resemblance like the fur and bear-eyes.

Ton

Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
Message 6 of 16
(10,883 Views)

Congratulations Ben !

One of my neighbors has created a new variety of Christmas tree. I thought you could be interested... 

Message Edité par chilly charly le 12-21-2008 09:52 PM
Chilly Charly    (aka CC)

E-List Master - Kudos glutton - Press the yellow button on the left...

Message 7 of 16
(10,851 Views)

[Set PunMode = True] 

Thank you for the picture of the bear-y tree CC!

[Set PunMode = False] 

Grandma will love it. It is very similar to a suprise my son and I put together for her some years ago. After stopping at store called "Never Enough Bears", we cut down some dowel rods and impaled a dozen of those fuzzy critters. Smiley Surprised These we then aranged in a vase* on the kitchen table. She loved the suprise so much that it has been on the table ever since. We called it "A Bouquet of Bears". Smiley Very Happy

Ben

*The vase was an accidental act of genius. It was given to us as a wedding gift and had our wedding date. Now I can recall our wedding date (after peeking) and know when I am ignoring our aniversary. Smiley Wink

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 8 of 16
(10,829 Views)

Congratulations Ben and to your family!

Hope everyone is healthy.

Happy New Year!

Message 9 of 16
(10,652 Views)
Hi CC.    This is Mrs. Ben.  (aka June).   I love the picture!   Thanks for posting it.    There's an electrical cord going into the cow, does it light up?   Happy New Year!
Message 10 of 16
(10,636 Views)