From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congrats Rolfk, Yet another Enthusiast

Hearty Congrats Rolf for your invaluable contribution to the forum. I always love to read your posts even it was very long (sometimes feel tired and fell asleep - Hey wait just kidding. Don't think me wrong).

Hats off to you man..... Keep going.....

Mathan

Message 1 of 22
(11,141 Views)

Congratulations Rolf!

Keep thos posts coming. After tens years of reading your posts I am still learning from you!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 2 of 22
(11,124 Views)

Congratulations!

Just the last few days, I got a lot of insights from some of your postings.

Felix 

Message 3 of 22
(11,120 Views)

Congratulations Rolfk,

I remember you from back in 2001.  I always enjoy reading your posts.  

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and helping the people within the forum.

RayR

Message 4 of 22
(11,113 Views)

Congratulations rolfk!

Thank you for your continued contributions to the LV Forums.

Message 5 of 22
(11,110 Views)

Thank you for your outstanding forum participation Rolf! You have joined an elite crowd of Enthusiasts with your 2,000th post Smiley Very Happy

Regards,

Laura

Message 6 of 22
(11,051 Views)

Cogratulations Rolf!

You are truly a LabVIEW genius and I always learn something from your posts. Thanks for all your contributions! 🙂

Message 7 of 22
(11,051 Views)
Definitely a well deserved congratulations. Rolf is one of the most knowledgable and prolific authors in the online LabVIEW community and his well pointed jabs are always fun.

Congratulations Rolf, when reading your posts I ask myself again and again where did he learn all that stuff. It's always a pleasure to read your posts and it's really great to learn from you!

Thanks,

Daniel

Message 9 of 22
(11,037 Views)

Incidentally, Rolf is one of only three people to have more than 2000 posts and more than 1000 posts on LAVA. That's a very exclusive club. Ton seems to be 100 posts away from joining that club too.

P.S. Rolf, since you have more than 1000 posts on LAVA, you can now change the text which appears under your avatar. 😉