BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congrats Hooovahh: Trusted Enthusiast

Congratulations to Brian Hoover (Hooovahh) for reaching the 2k post count and therefore becoming a Trusted Enthusiast.  It's always good to see you posting as it is almost always well thought out.  Keep up the good work!

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 1 of 21
(9,702 Views)

Congrats! Smiley Happy

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
Message 2 of 21
(9,698 Views)

Thank you for your contributions on so many topics.  I appreciate your efforts.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 3 of 21
(9,694 Views)

Thank you for your contributions to our community, both technically and on this board!

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 4 of 21
(9,678 Views)

Congratulations!  Your contributions are appreciated.

Lynn

Message 5 of 21
(9,664 Views)

Congratulations Brian!

Hooooooovahhhh is not just a great LabVIEW programmer, but everyone who has met him at NI Week can also confirm that he is a cool guy overall! 😄

Message 6 of 21
(9,657 Views)

Congratulations Hooovahh.

Another one I thought (assumed) was an enthusiast long ago.  Must be my memory fading with age.

Keep it up to compensate for us old folk. Smiley Embarassed

Message 7 of 21
(9,653 Views)

Thanks for the kind words everyone.  Shame this took me 8 years.  Although to be honest I've only been really active in the last couple years.  Some days I have 80 posts, and some days I don't have any, but I try to be on here helping out where I can.

Message 8 of 21
(9,647 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

Thanks for the kind words everyone.  Shame this took me 8 years.  Although to be honest I've only been really active in the last couple years.  Some days I have 80 posts, and some days I don't have any, but I try to be on here helping out where I can.

IMHO you are doing us all a great service Brian!  I often learn something from your posts! (and would love to sit down and chat about how to use VIPM effectivly some day but, not urgently---yet!)

I honsestly wish I could have some 80 post days sometimes (It would help me over the 7+ posts per day bubble I need to make a certain goal) but I'm not DK and frequently my client demands my attentions!

Wellcome to the ranks of the bold!  Please keep up the great work!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 9 of 21
(9,621 Views)

Congratulations Hooovahh.

Message 10 of 21
(9,611 Views)