BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congrats Dev

I just noticed this AM that we have a convert to the Dark(blue)-Side.

Is this new?

Is it real?

Have I just awaken from a 100 year nap?

Ben

Message Edited by Ben on 01-09-2008 07:58 AM
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 26
(6,605 Views)
I could be wrong, but wouldn't that make him the highest ranking NI employee in the forums?
Message 12 of 26
(6,593 Views)

Ravens Fan,

If this is real I believe you are correct!

And I thought it would never happen!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 26
(6,588 Views)

The coloring was never a very reliable indicator and there are some false-positives for both colors. I think all you need is to change the e-mail in your profile to something that ends in "ni.com" or similar. (Haven't actually tried, but this was discussed very long ago somewhere).

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 26
(6,563 Views)

Hey Ben,

No, you did not do a 'Rip-van-winkle'

You noticed it correct

I did cross to the "Dark (blue) Side" this week

Joined the National Instruments R+D team at Bangalore.

Regards,

Dev

Message 15 of 26
(6,529 Views)

Congrats Dev, for Ur joining NI!

Even if the golden bars express more grandeur, Ur blue bars go wel aith Ur non-chosen default logo. Smiley Wink

Looking forward for more of your support in future for the entire LV community, AUAL [[as usual as always] - LOLSmiley Very Happy] ... Smiley Happy

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
Message 16 of 26
(6,531 Views)

Congratulations on the new job. You are now the highest ranking NI person in the forums. Smiley Happy

And that bold blue font makes your name really noticable. You'll probably get more views now. Smiley Very Happy

Ben wrote:

Have I just awaken from a 100 year nap?

Hi Ben,

😛

I was wondering about this as well - I noticed it yesterday only. I think he's the only one to be able to answer such a question Smiley Wink

Cheers,

Edit: Owned 😛 Lots of traffic here. Welcome at NI Dev 😛

Message Edité par Mathieu Steiner le 01-10-2008 03:03 AM

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 26
(6,472 Views)

Well congraulations are in order.

Congratulations!

Ben

BTW It was your bold blue name showing in the LabVIEW forum that caught my attention.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 26
(6,461 Views)
Yes, Ben! It was abnormally BIGGER! Smiley Indifferent
- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 26
(6,453 Views)