From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congrats Coq Rouge!

Congrats Cou Rouge Smiley Happy for your achievement, although it is a bit delayed from us.
- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(10,418 Views)

Yes, let's start celebrating the unoffical 1000 mark. We are running out of posters close to the 2k.

So: Congrats Coq Rouge! 

Felix 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(10,406 Views)

Congrats.... You are well deserve for it....

Keep up your contribution....

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(10,403 Views)

Nice work! Keep the posts coming Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(10,405 Views)

Felicitations!

C'est beaucoup de bonnes contributions en si peu de temps..  🙂

That's a lot of posts coming from a young rooster..  Are you spending enough time with the chicks?  and chicken?  (or would that be hens???)  🙂

Thanks for the posts.  Keep it up..  Posting that is..  

😄

Message 5 of 16
(10,410 Views)

Congrats and thanks! 

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(10,404 Views)

Congratulations Coq Rouge!

You often have me smiling while reding your posts. Thanks for helping us out!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(10,394 Views)
Congratulations and nice icon you have got. Your post are equally informative and enjoyable....
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(10,368 Views)
Congratulations.  And I love the icon too... plodding along... it's great!
-Matt Bradley

************ kudos always appreciated, but only when deserved **************************

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(10,338 Views)

Thank you all for showing me this attention. I will still plod along, but not so often as before. I will pledge to never use an Express VI. But I am sure some law amendment will give me the constitutional right to use both locals globals in some cases. But I am aware about High Court sentence that has decided that globals or locals should never be used as a tool for cleaning up diagram. The penalty will be 30 daysin that the Chinese government defines as "rehabilitation camp"

Also Ray.R as you once said "Tu sais qu'un bon vieux coq visite plus d'une poule" so do not be afraid.

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
Message 10 of 16
(10,315 Views)